News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

NSFCD Member Countdown (COMPLETE!)

Started by Mystic, September 21, 2010, 05:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Oh man, TK tied with Super. Didn't expect that.

Mystic

#5: SkyMyl
125 Points
Largest Vote: 23 Points
Smallest Vote: 2 Points

First of the top five to fall is SkyMyl, a rather well liked and respected member of our community. He  may be well known for "Voice", the little tag-a-long that loved to interject in Sky's posts and make him look like a fool. Magnum gave Sky his highest vote of 23, ranking him 2 out of 24. Silver ranked you his number 1, but it was only out of twenty. He loves you dude.

Only 4 left...

Silverhawk79

Magnum

<3 MYL!

SO YOUNG! WHY MUST YOU FALL!?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

[spoiler]>#5
>Mack hasn't been listed yet

[/spoiler]

Being serious, I'm satisfied I made it into the Top 5. I'm just curious to know who gave me only 2 points.

Mystic

Quote from: SkyMyl>Mack hasn't been listed yet

#4: Mace
134 Points
Largest Vote: 21 Points
Smallest Vote: 1 Point

Mack. Mackormoses. Mace. Whatever you go by now, people voted for you. Good thing I could keep track. Mack's done a lot for NSFCD, that's why we love him so much. Unless I missed something, he owes a picture of his face still. Maybe if we do this again, if we vote him #1, he'll post it.

Mystic

#3: Mystic
140 Points
Largest Vote: 22 Points
Smallest Vote: 5 Points

I'm surprised I was voted this high. I don't like talking about myself, but I guess some people here like me right? Star and Magnum both gave me 22 points and Sky ranked me second. Aww, ily guys <3

TheDarkChief

im calling the person who will be #1

SkyMyl

Well, you are pretty badass, Mystic. And now that you're a dad, that qualifies you as a badass parent.

Now Bored is going to get on my case for saying that.

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 09, 2010, 05:59:58 PM
Well, you are pretty badass, Mystic. And now that you're a dad, that qualifies you as a badass parent.

Now Bored is going to get on my case for saying that.

Why?

Also, nice job Mystic.  Putting yourself in first or second might look suspicious.  But third still metals.

Mystic

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 09, 2010, 05:59:58 PM
Well thank you <3

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on October 09, 2010, 06:03:13 PM
Why?

Also, nice job Mystic.  Putting yourself in first or second might look suspicious.  But third still metals.
I actually was in first for most of the tallying. But then I entered my votes, and that put the next two in front of me, since I couldn't vote for myself. Even if I could, I woun't have voted myself high enough probably anyways.

Mystic

#2: Sync
144 Points
Largest Vote: 23 Points
Smallest Vote: 6 Points

I wasn't aware we could vote on illegal immigrants, but whatever. Sync has been around forever, is very popular, and recently returned to NSFCD. He left us, and you guys still voted him to #2. How intercourse ing awesome is Sync? Sky voted him #1, Matt and bluaki voted him #2, and his high of 23 comes from Matt.

Magnum

I got the mad respect for Mystic. I think I've talked to Sync maybe.... 2 times?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Macawmoses

Sync makes me lol. OK.

Super deserves to be higher yet. Like, number one high. And MYL, if it weren't for the fact that certain users didn't see this until after, you'd probably be #1.