News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Art Contest!!!

Started by NOA_ANDY, September 26, 2007, 08:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NOA_ANDY

I'm looking for a siggy :P and hoping to test out my special rank abilities, so to start things out on the Fan Art board, I'm going to hold an Art Contest!  :robottongue:
This thread isn't going to be "fanciful" as I really don't have the time to do so  :P but here are the basics.

Anyways, the big catch of this thread is, if you make the best signature, you will be awarded with....the "I made some pretty pixels and got this rank"  :O
This rank will last for two weeks. :P

1.  If you are to win this contest, you are unable to achieve "I made some pretty Pixels and got this rank" twice in a row
2. No flaming
3. No Spamming
4. The Signature must be no larger than 100 pixels.
5. You must use this in the best quality you can find (apparently, the original image URL no longer exist. :P
6.  No Plagerism
7. The contest will run from today (September 26th) until the 5th of September unless it's felt that an extension is needed. (First extension given, 31 of September to the 5th of October)

Also, a big plus would be a darkish green background with my name (Gamemaster1379) somewhere in the bottom right corner. :P

Macawmoses

1st woot

I shall reign supreme, but the PICASSO rank isnt for sigs :( Bring back BOB's sig maker rank

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: mackormoses on September 26, 2007, 08:41:20 PM
1st woot

I shall reign supreme, but the PICASSO rank isnt for sigs :( Bring back BOB's sig maker rank

I'm not NOA_BOB though D=

Spuddies

I've always wanted to be a Pistachio. I guess i might as well try..but i know i'mma lose ;_;

Yo. :]

Macawmoses

btw change rule 5 it makes no sense

and you CAN make new ranks

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: mackormoses on September 26, 2007, 08:46:13 PM
btw change rule 5 it makes no sense

and you CAN make new ranks

Well, the wording is a bit confusing, and I need to get more than 5 hours of sleep, but basically I want a smaller size of the image given used.  I don't want one small piece stuffed into the 100 pixel limit. :P

NOA_ANDY

*tumbleweed rolls by*

sonicdude164

I'll start making one. Oh and are you saying it can only be 100 pixels wide? That's really small

NOA_ANDY

Water ☮

the link to the picture isnt working for me.

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: WaterGod on October 01, 2007, 07:03:52 PM
the link to the picture isnt working for me.

Strange. Something happened to the site or w/e. :P

Link fixed.

Got_Water

man I'm tired. (late where I am, and I got almost no sleep last night)

but here it is http://i22.tinypic.com/iztkbk.png *falls asleep at comp*

Shininggun4092

Im in!
I making the sig rite now.

Water ☮

Water ☮

i think i found a higher resolution picture. would you lie me to post it?