News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

I Need Flying Lessons

Started by JrDude, March 21, 2008, 01:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

You know how you can fly with Pit, Meta Knight, Charizard, and Wario Man (Maybe more that I didn't think of), well I need to learn how to do it. I can only do it with a years try of luck, so can someone explain how to do it?
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

Hit the jump button rapidly and aim up.

Geno

Java

Triforce_Luigi

TO GLIDE: Do a double jump, but on the second jump, hold down the jump button and you will fly.

Dr.Hobo2

Well I'm not sure that Wario Man can glide (I'll need to check that out) but when ever he does an attack in the air, he goes up a good bit...Which means you can basically fly with Wario Man.

Doodle

Just jump and hold down the button. Then you'll gently glide. :P And you gotta move the control stick up and down to swoop up and down so you don't lose speed and fall.
YEAH

Someguy13

As everyone said you can glide by holding the jump button after a doubble jump.
but once you start gliding you can move up or down by moving the controlstick in that direction.  To go up you must first go down. How far you can go up is decided by how far you go down but you can go up a little bit farther than when you went down so you can rise.
You can drop and do a low glide by holding down as your character begins the glide. If done right your character will fall for a split second before they begin to glide. If done wrong they will begin the glide and do a nose dive (I dont know if anyone but Pit can do this). Im not sure of the timing but this can be pretty useful for mixing up recovery.
To end a glide use a glide attack, pull up to far, or crash it. For some characters a glide attack close to the ground will make you slide in a wavedash like style.
Hope that helps.

Jono2

wario man & UAir = success with flying.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Macawmoses

And now this is answered. Good day!