<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

[Forum] Assassins #2 *ASSASSINATED*

Started by Dog Food, February 13, 2011, 11:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 01, 2011, 09:29:02 AM
<3
You're lucky. I could have assassinated you hours earlier if I hadn't forgot it had already started. LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

And another assassination has taken place! This is a rather interesting one...

Agent 04 was found dead, but not by any of the agents of this base.

I want you all to understand the dire consequences of this situation. Someone has infiltrated this area and taken it upon themselves to annihilate anyone who gets in the way. I will not allow this to go on unheard and uncontrolled.

You all have your missions. But despite these, you also have a second, unrecorded mission. Find this unnamed nemesis and destroy them. Do it quickly, before the masked vigilante destroys you.

It's kill or be killed, remember that. And this base is always a safe haven, despite the threat to our world. I'll make sure of that.

And let us mourn Agent 04 one last time, whose death should not have taken place in that fashion. I'm sure none of you want to be next.

Good luck, Agents.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

Ah, so he's a rogue agent. Cool cool, that makes it more interesting.

Oh wait...

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Shujinco2

Dog Food

Two more Agents fall...

Agent 06 - the best sniper seen yet - has been assassinated by Agent 05, while Agent 10 was taken down by the rogue.

There are only a few of you left. Five agents and one rogue. Remember, your job is not only to be the last one standing, but also to take down the person who is slowly picking you each off one by one...

Good luck.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: KJ on March 02, 2011, 07:27:46 PM
Two more Agents fall...

Agent 06 - the best sniper seen yet - has been assassinated by Agent 05, while Agent 10 was taken down by the rogue.

There are only a few of you left. Five agents and one rogue. Remember, your job is not only to be the last one standing, but also to take down the person who is slowly picking you each off one by one...

Good luck.
It's funny, because I'm a pretty good sniper in TF2. :P

Shujinco2

Now... is the Rouge one of us... or NOT one of us...

Are we going to have to just assassinate everybody on the forum?

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tiger Barb on March 03, 2011, 07:18:59 AM
Now... is the Rouge one of us... or NOT one of us...

Are we going to have to just assassinate everybody on the forum?
You just gotta put some quick thinking into your head about who the rogue could be.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 03, 2011, 09:14:37 AM
You just gotta put some quick thinking into your head about who the rogue could be.
It's MYL.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Hello Agents. No one dead. For once I do not bear bad news.

Instead, I am here to officially give you all permission to shoot the rogue dead if you see him entering this base.

Also, the rogue has left behind his signature, if you know where to look.

Shujinco2

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 03, 2011, 09:14:37 AM
OH oh, I know who it is.

LOL derp.

Kayo

Quote from: Tiger Barb on March 03, 2011, 04:22:10 PM
OH oh, I know who it is.

LOL derp.
Spoilers: The rogue's already assassinated.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Quote from: Kayo on March 03, 2011, 04:24:51 PM
Spoilers: The rogue's already assassinated.
Are you sure...

Dog Food

Agent 09 has been taken down.

The rogue has been spotted and shot, but it was not fatal.

There are four of you left, and still a rogue whose greatest wish is to murder you all. Have fun!

Kayo

Quote from: KJ on March 04, 2011, 03:14:55 PM
Agent 09 has been taken down.

The rogue has been spotted and shot, but it was not fatal.

There are four of you left, and still a rogue whose greatest wish is to murder you all. Have fun!
BUT WE KNOW WHO THE ROGUE IS SO
[move][/move]