News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Your first Metroid game and first Metroid Prime game

Started by DSWiiMaster42, January 20, 2008, 08:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSWiiMaster42

For regular Metroid, mine was Metroid on NES. In Christmas '04, I got a CD-ROM with a NES emulator and games from a video game dealer downtown who sells emulators and used games. One day when I was scrolling through the list of games, I saw Metroid. I said "I heard these games are really good, so I'll try it out." I played it for a while and it was so hard, but it was still fun.

For Metroid Prime, mine was Metroid Prime Hunters on DS. I got it in Summer '07 because I wanted a new Wi-Fi game, so I got MPH. I'm not good at all online, so if any of you would like to play, please go easy on me. :)

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

SkyMyl

Super Metroid. I remember watching my brothers play it. After that, (I was 4 or 5 at the time.) I started going through the game myself. But I got 75% of all items and died 4 times.

Prime game: Metroid Prime 1. Easy as that. I had issues with my first time through though. That game was awesome... and still is.

Jono2

Metroid Prime & Metroid Prime. :P

at a friend's house before I bought it.  Couldn't beat the last boss even with everything, but I actually came pretty close on my first try. o_O

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Lotos

Sells emulators?  This is illegal you know;  It's really intercourse ing easy to get free ROMs and Emulators, but you probably know that by now and I don't wanna talk about it that much so I don't get banned.

The MPH Demo was my first, then I tried the Super Metroid ROM, then the MP3 Preview Channel :-X

Dill

I don't remember which one I played first. It might have been Metroid Prime, or Metroid Fusion. But I didn't get into the series up until around that point.

The Seventh

My first prime game was Metroid Prime.  But, when I saw the link to Metroid Fusion thing on the box for Metroid Prime, I decided to get my first straight out Metroid game, Metroid Fusion...
meh

IUniverse

For both it is Metroid Prime Hunters, best Metroid game there is IMO.  ;) The hunters are sweet, there is a ton of gameplay variety, everything is about a player's choice, and it has a mysterious atmosphere which are all things I enjoy in the game. I may only be 3 star, but I still consider myself one of the best. The game has plenty of potential in the future.
The Lord of the Hunters

Gwen Khan

Super Metroid was the first Metroid game I played, and the best one
Metroid Prime was the first Prime game

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

NoPayneNoGain

First one I played was Metroid on the NES in 1990. I bought the first Prime when it came out.

GeekyLink

Well, my first Metroid games were Metroid Prime Hunters and Metroid Prime Pinball. I got both at the same time; not exactly the best starters but whatever. I recently bought and completed Metroid Zero Mission and I just bought myself Metroid Fusion and the three prime games. Hopefully I'll have some time to actually beat them all. LOL

^ Website that I programmed ^

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Lotos on January 20, 2008, 06:42:52 PM
Sells emulators?  This is illegal you know;  It's really f***ing easy to get free ROMs and Emulators, but you probably know that by now and I don't wanna talk about it that much so I don't get banned.
This was back when I lived in Wisconsin. IDK about the guy who sold them now, but he might have got sued for it.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

GeekyLink

Quote from: Lotos on January 20, 2008, 06:42:52 PM
Sells emulators?  This is illegal you know;  It's really f***ing easy to get free ROMs and Emulators, but you probably know that by now and I don't wanna talk about it that much so I don't get banned.

Well, I'm not trying to break any forum rules but I thought I'd point this out. Emulators are NOT illegal. They are totally 100% legal, but downloading ROMs is illegal. An emulator is simply a program that someone made that can run ROMs, since they made it everything is fine. But as I said actually downloading ROMs is illegal, the only exception is homebrew ROMs. Homebrew ROMs are legal because they were made by someone and the same person willingly put them online.

I just wanted to point that out. :P

^ Website that I programmed ^

Jono2

no, emulators are legal to own, but illegal to use, which is stupid, because you can run things that aren't console games on emulators.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Super Metroid was my first Metroid game that I played, and Metroid Prime was the first Prime game I played.
...̅̅̅