News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

*Character spoiler* Final Smash *Spoiler*

Started by DededeCloneChris, February 15, 2008, 12:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

[spoiler]Luigi's[/spoiler] Final Smash is really amazing! (Uncontrolable taunts is a funny one)

La Pared

I still would of liked his FS to do something with Ghosts. but Negative Zone is cool too.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

derekgforce

Quote from: La Pared on February 15, 2008, 12:24:34 AM
I still would of liked his FS to do something with Ghosts. but Negative Zone is cool too.

Wow, I didn't think of that.  Negative zone is definitely unique in it's own right, but it seems a little too unique really.  Using the poltergust or something to do with ghosts would have been a very good idea, I'd say.  It makes way more sense.  Does anyone else remember that game where luigi put on funky weird music and did acid induced dances and threw everyone else around into seemingly drug induced siezures or comas?  I don't, and I don't think anyone else has seen it before either.  Maybe it's me, and I haven't seen enough things yet, but I don't get it.  It seems cool, but pretty nonsensical.  I don't know, it seems like sakurai, from his own words, wants to change luigi's image, but I don't know exactly what they're going for.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: derekgforce on February 15, 2008, 12:58:54 AM
Quote from: La Pared on February 15, 2008, 12:24:34 AM

Wow, I didn't think of that.  Negative zone is definitely unique in it's own right, but it seems a little too unique really.  Using the poltergust or something to do with ghosts would have been a very good idea, I'd say.  It makes way more sense.  Does anyone else remember that game where luigi put on funky weird music and did acid induced dances and threw everyone else around into seemingly drug induced siezures or comas?  I don't, and I don't think anyone else has seen it before either.  Maybe it's me, and I haven't seen enough things yet, but I don't get it.  It seems cool, but pretty nonsensical.  I don't know, it seems like sakurai, from his own words, wants to change luigi's image, but I don't know exactly what they're going for.
Perhaps, just to make him more bizzare then he was in melee.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi