News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

*GASP* Import titles are obtainable on the wii shop channel now!

Started by NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK, October 07, 2007, 01:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

You know what that means is possible now! FE 1-5!?  :O  :)  ;D  8)  :P  :D  :)

I am so happy! We can now get imported titles on our wii! (Note: I do not say they are out NOW so do not go and bust out your credit card just yet. Think of the possibilities!

Triforce_Luigi

Yes! I've wanted to play Fire Emblem, but I didn't because I didn't want to get lost in the storyline because I didn't play the last few.

Gwen Khan

~Maverick~

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 07, 2007, 07:16:26 PM
Yes! I've wanted to play Fire Emblem, but I didn't because I didn't want to get lost in the storyline because I didn't play the last few.
Each game, with the exception of 6/7, 9/10, and 1/3 has a new story line and setting, and even those can be played alone.

It's like Zelda, Pokemon, FF, or Mario that way.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: ~Maverick~ on October 07, 2007, 08:14:59 PM
Each game, with the exception of 6/7, 9/10, and 1/3 has a new story line and setting, and even those can be played alone.

so 2 is a sidestory to 1, 3 is a remake of 1, 6 and 7 go together, 8 is by its self, and 9 and 10 are together and isn't 5 a sidestory to 4?

~Maverick~

3 is a remake with extra content, and 5 comes after 4, but other than that you're right.

Sety

You obviously never bothered actually playing them.

Elite Lord Sigma

Quote from: Commissar Andy on October 08, 2007, 07:22:30 PM
Quote from: ~Maverick~ on October 07, 2007, 08:14:59 PM

so 2 is a sidestory to 1, 3 is a remake of 1, 6 and 7 go together, 8 is by its self, and 9 and 10 are together and isn't 5 a sidestory to 4?

The second is a side-story to the first, the third is both a remake and sequel to the first, the fifth comes between the two generations of the fourth, the sixth occurs 20 years after the seventh, the eighth is a stand-alone, and the tenth (Radiant Dawn) occurs three years after the ninth.

PMIT

Wow, this was unexpected. FE sure is giving a bunch of things to look forward to, RD coming up, FE11 (assuming there's enough new content) announced, and now this.

Shrodu

QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

Will it be TRANSLATED?  That's important.

Shoj_Blade

Quote from: Shrodu on October 17, 2007, 08:15:07 PM
QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, but not so likely because it would take a lot of work. :'(

Hunter-Ghor

Quote from: Shrodu on October 17, 2007, 08:15:07 PM
QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

wtf?

Of course it will be. You can't sell a game that isn't translated. =/

Sol Zero the Warrior

Hell yes!! I've wanted to play all the other Fire Emblem games for the longest time now. I've really wanted to play FE6 but with Radiant Dawn out in a short time I don't know which one is gonna be better. XP I'm a major Fire Emblem fan. *Has missed like a week of school from staying up and playing it all night.*

Transient Link

yah but games like super mario 2 would take what? like 5 min to translate? think how long it would take to translate fe1-5 1 would take FOREVER I doubt anyone would work that hard for some old import games on the vc. Dont get me wrong I want them just saying not sure its likely.