News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Light

Ah, what the heck, I'll give it a shot! ;D Hope you allow unoriginal characters, though... xD

Name: Edward Elric

Species: Human

Alliance: None, as of now.

Appearance:

On Earth:

Weapon 1: His right arm, which is mechanical.

Hand Weapon: Revolver

Anywhere else:

Weapon 1: Automail Sword, used by his right arm and alchemy.

Weapon 2: Alchemy

Hand Weapon: Revolver

Background: Edward Elric hails from the land of Amestris, but came over to Earth in order to save his younger brother, Alphonse. After a few crazy events, Ed had to close the portal (or "Gate") that allowed people to cross between the parallel worlds - permanently. However, Al snuck his way into the other side of the Gate, so now the two live together in Germany. (From the series, "Full Metal Alchemist".)
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

"Well I'll go destroy the spammers in Power On City. How about you go investigate the floods at Town Square."

So Wolf grabbed a nearby cyber-board, entered the destination as "Power On City", and zoomed towards his objective.

Along the way, his WSC was beeping.

"Huh?" He whipped out his stylus and pressed the "New Message" button. It brought up a Holographic Mailbox with a voice coming from it.

"Wolf, you have recieved a response to the transmission you sent. A warrior named Edward Elric received the  transmission from Germany. Do you grant permission for him to access the Underground?" The voice said.

"Permission granted."

"Transporting Edward to your location now."

"Wait, here? NO!"

It was too late, a blue light appeared above him and a human fell straight from the sky, and hit him, knocking him over the board.

They both fell onto the ground, Wolf unconscious.

jnfs2014

Name: Squall

Species(Nintendo, Microsoft, or Square Enix related only!): Square Enix

Alliance(Nintendo, Sony, or Mercenary): None

Appearance:      http://th214.photobucket.com/albums/cc300/rhony_leonheart/th_Squall.jpg

Weapon 1(Can have only one element added.): Gunblade Fire.

Weapon 2: Magic= Fire, Ice, Thunder

*Hand Weapon(Grenades, Plasma Grenades, Magic, Metal Glove, etc.):

Background: Squall never knew his father. His mother died when he was born. He was then put in an orphanage. He now resides at Balamb Garden.

Wolfpika

Wolf regained conscious and panicked.

"I have to get to Power On City quick!" Wolf ran off, leaving the other person behind on the ground.

Wolf arrived at Power On City, one of the most populated and dangerous cities on Nintendo Planet.

"Ugh, I'm so glad I live in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Board." Wolf quickly spotted two pink gel like forms in the shape of a certain lifesucker.

"Crap! Metroid Spammers! I'll have to delete them before they run amok!" Wolf unsheathed his "Twin Moons" sword, and sped towards the Metroid Spammers. He attacked and then suddenly, a intercomed voice spoke overhead,

"Wolf has engaged a battle with two Metroid Spammers. The stats will be displayed over the fighters."

"I hate these stupid battle voices!" Wolf shouted angrily.

3 Health Bars appeared over Wolf and the two spammers' heads. Wolf had 148/148 HP, and the two Metroid spammers each had 56/56 HP.

"This is going to be interested." Wolf chuckled.

jnfs2014

Wolfpika

jnfs2014

Squall ran to the Adminastrative ( sp.) Office and picked up his mission.
   "Power On City," he said," sounds easy."
Squall used Ragnook and flew toward Power On City.
  When he entered, a 139/139 HP appeared over his head.
  " Strange," he said, walking.

Wolfpika

As Wolf was about to fight, he noticed another human walk into Power On City.

"Hey you, give me a hand will ya?" Wolf said as he attacked the Metroid Spammers.

"Battle Status: MS 1 has lost 14 HP, 42/56 HP remaining" The voice said.

jnfs2014

Squall heard the call. " Sure," he replied, running towards and lunging at MS2.

Wolfpika

"Battle Status: Squall has attacked MS2 and has damaged the foe. MS2 HP: 28/56 HP remaining."

"Look out!" Wolf pulled out his "Wolf Blaster" and fired at Metroid Spammer 1 just as he was about to attack Squall. The fireballs consecutively hit MS1 and destroyed the last of his Health.

"MS1 has lost all of his health, deleting Spammer now." The spammer started to twitch, turn, and began to turn fuzzy, and was deleted.

"Delete."

jnfs2014

Wolfpika

ooc//You know, I don't have to be the one controling the enemies, you can do that part if you want, I just did that last post for the Battle Status, but you will learn to do it as well.

inc//Squall's firaga hit MS2 square in the chest and deleted it.

"Delete."

Wolf walked over to Squall and said,

"So, I believe you got my transmission?"

jnfs2014