0 (0%)
Kingdom Hearts: Incarnate
0 (0%)
Other (Please Specify)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 01, 2008, 05:08:14 PM

Light

Title. My favorite would have to be DMDTS. Fun RPers, active roleplaying, and great management make it a win. What about you?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

I have to agree with you...but if An Inside Job was still around, that'd be my vote. :)

Wolfpika

I really wish I could pick up to three, but my top is Underground just because it's mine but I like also Darkrai's plot and DMDTS. I wish I could say the same for New World, but I got kicked out.

Light

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 23, 2008, 05:13:21 PM
I really wish I could pick up to three, but my top is Underground just because it's mine but I like also Darkrai's plot and DMDTS. I wish I could say the same for New World, but I got kicked out.
Well, you godmodded and completely messed up the flow of how things worked. In all honesty, I am sorry for kicking you out, but it was better for the RP. I might let you come back in an arc or two, but that will be largely up to the decisions of those in the RP.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

and I totally understand that Lightning, I didn't realize that was bending the concept, and I misread posts, and you know why? that was my first RP, I really didn't know about Godmodding and I just replied after the last post, I didn't bother reading the posts before it, but I learned my lesson. besides, I think I'm better off out of the RP.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 23, 2008, 05:09:29 PM
I have to agree with you...but if An Inside Job was still around, that'd be my vote. :)

I agree completely.

Flying Chickens

Dead Men.
I miss Inside Job and Azula's Reign...
Fear blames the deaths on us for involving her too much in the story. >>'