News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

Gyatsu heard a "clang" and quickly turned in the direction of the sound, aiming his Aura Sphere. After a while of no responses, he calmed down a bit.

"I think something just fell..." Gyatsu said as he continued.

Nils_13

"I hope so...." Ryaku replied, looking around cautiously.

X_Hero

Gyatsu looked around the corner, and so far, he didn't see anything.

"Where are all the Pokemon?" Gyatsu asked in slight confusion.

Light

A Beldum suddenly rushed at Gyatsu from behind, headed in a full on Tackle.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

Gyatsu heard it and jumped as it flew at him. Going into a backflip, he aimed his Aura Sphere at the Beldum as it went underneath him and fired it.

Light

The Beldum got hit dead on, and fell to the ground, unconcious. A few stairs appeared just ahead of the two members of Team Koorikaze.

X_Hero

Gyatsu landed on the ground a bit ahead of where he had jumped from. He looked at the stairs that had just appeared.

"Well, there's the stairs to the next floor... Let's head on up." Gyatsu said as he got back up on his two paws.

Light

A Steelix suddenly came out from a hallway that connected to the room with the stairs. It saw Gyatsu and Ryaku, and went in front of them, blocking their way to the stairs.

X_Hero

"... Or we could stay here longer..." Gyatsu said as he looked at the large Steelix. He stod there, ready for it to come at them.

((and Nils will be here in a little while... Around 5:30 or 6.))

Light

((And what time zone would that be in? D: ))

The Steelix made a large, screeching noise. This was obviously the move Screech.

X_Hero

((East coast. Same for him. =P))

Gyatsu quickly covered his ears with his paws, trying to keep out any of the sound. He knew that it would lower his defense immensely.

Light

The Steelix then whipped its tail around and began trying to hit the two with it.

X_Hero

Jumped up, and as he came down, he grabbed onto the Steelix's tail and held on as it kept flying.

Light

The Steelix then began to crash its tail into the walls of the room in an attempt to get the Riolu off its tail.

X_Hero

"Gah..." Gyatsu grunted as he held onto the Steelix's tail as hard as he could. He was trying to think of a plan.