News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

What is your Platinum team as of right now?

Started by ThePowerOfOne, March 25, 2009, 10:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Mine is my Chimchar, Shinx, Budew, Starly, and Magikarp (Soon to be Gyarados). When I get to Floaroma Town i'm going to catch a female Combee and evolve it to Vespiquen. They will probably stay on my team throught the game.

I'm going to actually start playing now instead on catching Pokemon in Jubilife :P

Matt

Infernape(65), Kadabra(64), and Giratina(47; Have yet to really use him). :3

On Victory Road, once I get to the Pokemon League I will catch three to four(Most likely won't use Giratina) new Pokemon to add to my team and start training them. One of them will have to be Magikarp/Gyarados.

DededeCloneChris

Prinplup, Lucario, Rotom, Staravia, Machop and Luxio.

Currently to Veilstone City. :)

GreatGonzales106

Spud

Psyduck (24), Staravia (25), Bibarel (26), Monferno (27), Scyther (28), Luxio (29)
Saved in front of Crasher Wake.

darkmario

Wow. I don't have platinum yet, but I can be sure that I would'nt have a full team of six yet. For the first few gyms I act like paul does in the anime. I catch the strong and kick the weak. I only start an actual team untill I find a pokemon I realllllly want to invest in or when I get to the 4th/5th gym.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: darkmario on March 27, 2009, 09:04:17 PM
Wow. I don't have platinum yet, but I can be sure that I would'nt have a full team of six yet. For the first few gyms I act like paul does in the anime. I catch the strong and kick the weak. I only start an actual team untill I find a pokemon I realllllly want to invest in or when I get to the 4th/5th gym.
I only get Pokmeon I really like too. Right now my team is Monferno, Luxio, Rosalia, and Magikarp. And I will probably keep them all. I got rid of Starly because it evolved and I think Staravia is ugly D:

All I need now is an Eevee from Bebe who will soon be Glaceon, then Lucario once I get to Iron Island. ...But then I need a flying type.. Mabe my Pidgeot from FR... GAH! I always take so long deciding on my favorite Pokemon to put on my team >_>  I just like to get a few Pokemon, like Magikarp, Shinx, and Budew early on and train them as I go so I can have a few other strong Pokemon other than my starter.

Nayrman

I'm going to get it today, but I will probably use Chimcar, trade over a bred Pinplup and Turtwig egg *you can trade eggs right?* Otherwise I'll just trade them at level one or something. I'll definetely use Shinx since it's the only real electric type at the beginning of the game. Other than that I really don't know.
NEED TO GET NATIONAL DEX TO GET ALL MY EEVEE'S AGAIN! XD XD XD

GreatGonzales106

Alright, now I can actually answer.

Monferno (lv. 17), Luxio (lv. 16), Staravia (lv. 15), and Budew (lv. 13). I'm inside the Valley Windworks.

Matt

Infernape(74), Kadabra(67), and Gyarados(58).

Trying to EV train Gyarados but I got bored so stopped for a little while. Right now I am chaining Pokemon with the pokeradar for some shiny Pokemon in which then I will be able to get the Pokemon I need from other people.

tibar21

Mankey(23), Jolteon(30), Farfetch(28), Roselia(22), Growlithe(23), and Azumarill(22).
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on March 28, 2009, 05:30:25 AM
I'm going to get it today, but I will probably use Chimcar, trade over a bred Pinplup and Turtwig egg *you can trade eggs right?* Otherwise I'll just trade them at level one or something. I'll definetely use Shinx since it's the only real electric type at the beginning of the game. Other than that I really don't know.
Actually, since the Sinnoh Dex got expanded, Eevee can be obtained by a person or trade before getting the National Dex.

Yes, you can trade eggs.

My team now is Empoleon, Lucario, Giratina, Staraptor, Luxray and Machoke.

Now I'm in Sunyshore City.

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 28, 2009, 11:16:17 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on March 28, 2009, 05:30:25 AM
Actually, since the Sinnoh Dex got expanded, Eevee can be obtained by a person or trade before getting the National Dex.

Yes, you can trade eggs.

My team now is Empoleon, Lucario, Giratina, Staraptor, Luxray and Machoke.

Now I'm in Sunyshore City.
Sweet! Although I'll probably make my own team, beat the E4, and then make my Eevee team. XD

Spud

Quote from: EvilSpud on March 27, 2009, 06:19:55 PM
Bibarel (44), Staraptor (44), Golduck (46), Garchomp (48), Luxray (51), Giratina (Origin) (51)
Beat E4 and got to the Fight Area.
Weeeee Updates

tibar21

actually I've only beaten 3 gyms and i already got a level 20 evee from Bebe.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746