News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Secret Key event

Started by ThePowerOfOne, April 20, 2009, 12:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

I'm sure most of you know already, but for those who don't, the Secret Key used to get the different forms of Rotom is available over wi-fi today up until May 12th. I just got mine :3

Also, anyone know if changing Rotom's form affects his stats or type or anything? Since there is only one, I want to reset until I find the right nature for whatever form I want.

darkmario

I dunno about that much.
Also do you just have to go back to the haunted house to change the forms?

Because I went there and didnt find anything....

As a side note, when I went into a room there I saw a little girl in the next room walk around and leave it.Is that part of the event ir an easter egg.

jnfs2014

DM:

1. Eterna Galactic
2. No.

Phaze:

Nope, only learns a move.

darkmario

Quote from: JNFS2014 on April 20, 2009, 12:47:06 PM
DM:

1. Eterna Galactic
2. No.
1. Ah thanks,mate.
2. Oh crap, thats pretty creepy then. If anyone wants to see her then go to the third last room on the right.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: darkmario on April 20, 2009, 12:58:54 PM
Quote from: JNFS2014 on April 20, 2009, 12:47:06 PM
DM:

1. Eterna Galactic
2. No.
1. Ah thanks,mate.
2. Oh crap, thats pretty creepy then. If anyone wants to see her then go to the third last room on the right.
Yeah, that little girl was pretty creepy when I first saw her in Pearl. And in the Eterna Galactic building, just go to the first floor and to the wall in the top far left corner and press A (While you have the Secret Key, of course), it should open into a big room with a few different machines in them that change Rotom's forms.

Also, thanks JNFS, that's what I thought.

JrDude

You saw a little girl??? Wow, In Pearl, I saw an old man, like a butler or something, I wanted to see him again in Platinum, but saw nothing at all... How do you activate the person?
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on April 20, 2009, 07:11:36 PM
You saw a little girl??? Wow, In Pearl, I saw an old man, like a butler or something, I wanted to see him again in Platinum, but saw nothing at all... How do you activate the person?
It unlocks Haunter and Gengar.

Qsmash

Well, in Diamond the girl appears randomly. Just keep walking in and out.

Y?ESH

Quote from: Phaze on April 20, 2009, 12:03:02 PM
I'm sure most of you know already, but for those who don't, the Secret Key used to get the different forms of Rotom is available over wi-fi today up until May 12th. I just got mine :3

Also, anyone know if changing Rotom's form affects his stats or type or anything? Since there is only one, I want to reset until I find the right nature for whatever form I want.

0_0 That completely slipped my mind! Thanks for reminding me! My friend was always bugging me about it, and ironically I forget the day it comes out. XD
MAH BOI

ThePowerOfOne

I've just seen the little girl once, you see her when you first go in the room before the last on the right side. And the old man appears after you interact with the statue in front of the kitchen.

At least that's how it worked with me.

darkmario

Quote from: Phaze on April 20, 2009, 08:13:46 PM
I've just seen the little girl once, you see her when you first go in the room before the last on the right side. And the old man appears after you interact with the statue in front of the kitchen.

So wait, is does seeing the old man or the girl do anything in the  game? Or is it an easter egg?

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: darkmario on April 22, 2009, 12:28:21 PM
Quote from: Phaze on April 20, 2009, 08:13:46 PM

So wait, is does seeing the old man or the girl do anything in the  game? Or is it an easter egg?
It doesn't do anything I'm aware of.