News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Shoddy Stories

Started by jnfs2014, July 30, 2009, 07:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Ok, this one time, I was facing this dude, and it was tied 5-5.

I had a Snorlax that was poisoned. (73% left)

He had a BRELOOM. (100% left)

Breloom used Sky Uppercut.
Snorlax received 55% damage
Snorlax used Rest.
Snorlax's sleep was cured by the Chesto Berry.
Breloom used Sky Uppercut.
Snorlax received 53% damage.
Snorlax used Giga Impact.
Breloom received 100% damage.
Breloom fainted.
JNFS wins!

Rayquarian

Some people quick too soon.

Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause, Soul Dew Clause
Ke-ke-kevin sent out Alakazam (lvl 100 Alakazam ?).
Rayquadian sent out Infernape (lvl 100 Infernape ?).
Infernape used Fake Out.
Alakazam lost 27% of its health.
Alakazam flinched!
---
Alakazam used Psychic.
It's super effective!
Infernape lost 100% of its health.
Infernape hung on using its Focus Sash!
Infernape used Fire Blast.
Alakazam lost 73% of its health.
Ke-ke-kevin's Alakazam fainted.
---
Ke-ke-kevin has left the room.
Rayquadian wins!

Red

Poliwrath used Substitute!
Enemy sent out Gengar!

Basically, for the next five turns he kept using toxic, on my substitute. He then called me a hacker and quit.

Kayo

I owned some Oldsider idiot's "indestructable" Snorlax with my Cacturne and Focus Punch. The idiot used Curse twice, and i killed it in two hits :P

I saved the battle record, i'll find it later.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Quote from: KAOS on August 24, 2009, 12:35:41 PM
I owned some Oldsider idiot's "indestructable" Snorlax with my Cacturne and Focus Punch. The idiot used Curse twice, and i killed it in two hits :P

ZOMG NO FRIEND CODES UR B&!!!!

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Quote from: KAOS on August 24, 2009, 12:35:41 PM

Cacturne eh? I'm intrigued.

Kayo

Quote from: Rhadamanthus on August 24, 2009, 01:11:29 PM
Cacturne eh? I'm intrigued.
Yeah it was my first time using a pokemon like Cacturne, and surprisingly it managed to beat a snorlax. Well, it did hold Brightpowder, but back then it was prefectly fine (i think you're still allowed to have a pokemon hold it, as long as it isnt Garchomp, but i'm not completely sure)
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Quote from: KAOS on August 24, 2009, 01:17:53 PM
Yeah it was my first time using a pokemon like Cacturne, and surprisingly it managed to beat a snorlax. Well, it did hold Brightpowder, but back then it was prefectly fine (i think you're still allowed to have a pokemon hold it, as long as it isnt Garchomp, but i'm not completely sure)
Ah, you had it in a sandstorm using double team, I imagine.

Kayo

Quote from: Rhadamanthus on August 24, 2009, 01:18:56 PM
Ah, you had it in a sandstorm using double team, I imagine.
Actually, it was a lead without boosts, which makes it even more strange. I didn't set up a sandstorm, mybe because i didn't have it, or more likely because i didn't want to take any chances. Double Team wasn't banned back then, and Cacturne knew it, but i dont think it used it in this case. Maybe once, but mot more than once, if at all....
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Interesting. Wouldn't think that would drop a Curselax.

Kayo

Neither would I. But i defenitely did it in 2 hits, because i made an addon cartoon thingy showing the battle for my oldsider sig, since that guy was such a jerk. He then got a special rank there that gave him 90 pixels to his sig, and posted mean stuff about me in it along with my addon. He then was banned. And then Oldsider died. =P
[move][/move]

Diloon

One time there was a man called Drezthe rebel

I had heatran

he had 6 pokes

Heatran was at like 20% health

10 seconds later, I had wiped out his whole team with just Heatran using hax + residual damage.

Drezford_the_Rebell

A warstory I posted on another site:
QuoteRules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause, Soul Dew Clause
---**** sent out Roserade (lvl 100 Roserade ?).
Drezford_ sent out Lucario (lvl 100 Lucario ?).

Alright, lead Roserade. This thing is definitely going to Sleep Powder or something. Assuming all Lead Roses are Scarfed, I'll Extreme Speed to get at least some damage in before he sleeps my Luke.

Lucario used Extremespeed.
Roserade lost 61% of its health.
Roserade used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Lucario lost 81% of its health.

Okay? Hidden power, probably fire. I had a focus sash so nothing to worry another Extreme speed should kill it.

---

yoyoyoyoyo has entered the room.
yoyoyoyoyo: youre a ****
yoyoyoyoyo: wtf
yoyoyoyoyo: is this
yoyoyoyoyo: youre a hacking ****
yoyoyoyoyo: YOU STUPID ****
yoyoyoyoyo has left the room.
---**** has exhausted his or her time.
Drezford_ wins!

Props: Not dying to hidden power
Slops: Who the **** was yoyoyoyoyo anyway?

Ending comments: My guess is that ---**** is sensitive about his/her name and went to cry about it when yoyoyoyoyo came in and started ****ing around. Not sure really, Maybe he/she was just in shock.