News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

NSFCD PVPGN Server News and Updates

Started by Vaatix, April 30, 2009, 06:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaatix

We have our very own Starcraft server. Hurray.

Download and install Starcraft and the Brood War expansion.
Download and run the BNGatewayEditor.exe program. Choose "Add Gateway" and enter the following information.

Name: NSFCD
Zone: -5
IP: NSFCD.com

Then set that gateway as your primary gateway. Start up Starcraft, join the server, create an account and there you go.

We will not supply you with download links to Starcraft.

Note: Make sure you have the latest version of Starcraft (it's something like 1.161)
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Vaatix

07/02/2009
Creation of this thread.

Addition of testing page to maintain knowledge of whether or not the NSFCD PVPGN Server is on. More information will most likely be placed here as well, like how to access it and create an account.
http://www.nsfcd.com/forums/index.php?action=pvpgn

As of this date, both Light(LightningSword/Javert) and Ludwig(Sync, Ludwig3) have been given full admin and operator privileges on the PVPGN Server. They are the two staff who are most active on the PVPGN Server and who did not already have this kind of access.

Minor work has begun on adding online statistics and user account management for us to make it easier and more interesting.

EDIT:
Statistic system added.
http://www.nsfcd.com/pvpgn/
We usually play on Brood War, so most if not all of the statistics are there. It includes a ladder which ranks users.

Vaatix

07/05/2009
Ludwig and Light now have the correct permissions, and can do everything aside from starting the server. I will be working on a way to allow them to do so.
Ladder now works correctly. 1v1 battles now count toward the official ladder. Normal reflects all battles.

noodle976

Super

Quote from: noodle976 on August 06, 2009, 05:50:58 PM
nsfcd.com needs to be lowercase :B
I didn't have trouble with it being uppercase.