News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

NOW ANNOUNCING: pl_whiteforest

Started by Daft Pink, November 23, 2009, 12:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

That's right. White Forest Base from Episode 2. I will be porting it to TF2, changing the textures, removing the scripted sequences so that I just have the map's terrain, keeping the explosion that happens when a strider gets to close, and making it payload. How about that poop?

Picture of White Forest as it looks like in Episode 2. I will be changing the textures around to make it fit with TF2's art style.

I will be keeping this page updated with info hopefully each week. I hope you all look forward to this new map, coming from yours truly. :3

Bad News Update (11/26/09): At the moment, it looks like I won't be able to have striders in the map. And I can't borrow the explosion from Episode 2, so I'll have to make it myself.

Syncopathic

FUCK YES BEST MAP EVER.

Dude seriously put some striders that can kill you.

Tsumaru

Linkman

Daft Pink

Quote from: Sync~ on November 23, 2009, 12:30:22 PM
intercourse  YES BEST MAP EVER.

Dude seriously put some striders that can kill you.
The problem with that is that you would need Half-Life 2: Episode Two for that to work correctly, from my understanding. I'll still try to do it anyway, because I think anyone that doesn't have Episode Two is a big flaming faggot, so I won't care about them. <3

Omega12

They are a flaming faggot.

and tot hat note. I may just play ep2 today after church D:<

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online