Nayrman

Quote from: ::Poledra:: on January 21, 2008, 10:51:27 AM
Quote from: Darkastral on January 19, 2008, 07:01:33 PM
Quote from: Ares300 on January 19, 2008, 02:51:57 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on January 19, 2008, 02:16:58 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 19, 2008, 02:08:23 PM
Quote from: LinkXLR on January 19, 2008, 09:27:14 AM
Quote from: ::Poledra:: on January 18, 2008, 07:47:42 PM
Hmmm...the  only thing that comes to mind is Megas XLR, but it was on Cartoon Network...and she didn't have tarot cards, I don't think...
*Looks at my screen name*

OHHHHHHHHH! I REMEMBER! I put XLR in my name because I really liked Megas XLR! It's all coming back to me!
I liked that show too. It's too bad it didn't do so well. I thought it was a very well-done parody of robot anime.
Remember the episode where the main dude (What's his name) got caught, and they "tortured" him by placing a slurpie RIGHT in front of him out of his reach? :D

Epic, epic show!

I remember that episode :D I also remember the one where that alien that looks like an Ing attacks and every chance Alex(I think that was his name) tries to bet a tri-surpee, the robot/alien destroys it.

epic episode

and it was regis btw

anywho, I love the one where he has to manually control the robot, and he uses a DDR pad xD

Those were both good episodes, lol.  That show wasn't on very long at all - they hardly gave it a chance!
I know! It was awesome!
My favorte...the DMV episode wher Megas gets impounded and Coop has to take the driving test (blows up DMV multiple times in the episode).
If anyone is old enough to drive here, you know how infuriating that place is...guh...