News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

*breaks down in laughter*

Started by Tupin, May 08, 2008, 06:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

Quote from: Nayrman on May 10, 2008, 06:02:28 PM
I don't even care at this point...I just want another Kid Icarus game...

*looks at quote trees*
I know about opinions and stuff...but if ANYONE thinks E.T. is better than OoT this is one of the few instances where an opinion is WRONG...sorry, but it is...like when ppl think *a certain president* is a good one...i know its an opinion, but its wrong, sorry.
Bill Clinton or Nixon. Which one >_>
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Allegretto

wow i started a huge rant ::) ::)

Anyway, Pit looks alot diffrent from what we are used to bet Now that I look at it..I might like this one better I hope a new KI game comes out soon

Nayrman

Quote from: Olimar on May 10, 2008, 06:15:49 PM

*looks at quote trees*
I know about opinions and stuff...but if ANYONE thinks E.T. is better than OoT this is one of the few instances where an opinion is WRONG...sorry, but it is...like when ppl think *a certain president* is a good one...i know its an opinion, but its wrong, sorry.
*the current one...
talk in PM's if we're going to debate this...since Clinton was actually a pretty good president policy wise...just couldn't keep his junk in his pants...*

Kilroy

Quote from: Nayrman on May 10, 2008, 06:19:14 PM

*looks at quote trees*
*the current one...
talk in PM's if we're going to debate this...since Clinton was actually a pretty good president policy wise...just couldn't keep his junk in his pants...*
Oh, forgot about him.

And no thanks. I'm really too lazy to have a political debate.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on May 08, 2008, 07:24:28 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 08, 2008, 07:21:56 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on May 08, 2008, 07:17:43 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 08, 2008, 06:27:53 PM
Ok, there's another rumor about a new Kid Icarus game. There's character art too.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=42451

Let's take a look at Pit...

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Here's more:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Oh. My. God.  :D

At least Factor 5 is rumored to be making it.
What the hell did they do to Pit? Whatever they did, I hope that that isn't even real if they do end up making the game. I literally lol'd when I saw those pics.

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 08, 2008, 06:32:11 PM
Fake. Screw them for making Pit He-Man! >:(
I remember He-Man. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw those pics. He really does remind me of He-Man.
Seriously, what was wrong with Pit's Brawl design?
Yeah I know! And like you said, he doesn't even look like a kid in those pics. I wonder what they would change the name to...
Mid[life-crisis]Icarus.

Nayrman

Quote from: Olimar on May 10, 2008, 06:20:24 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on May 10, 2008, 06:19:14 PM

*looks at quote trees*
*the current one...
Oh, forgot about him.

And no thanks. I'm really too lazy to have a political debate.
same...besidss I have somewhere to be in about half and hour anyway
I know a few ppl who like G.W.
I dunno HOW tho...but it's no big deal...they're either part of the "religeous right" or don't pay any attention to what goes on in the world...so whatever...

Doodle

PIT? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?!? :(
YEAH

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Allegretto

For the love of Nsider get back on topic! This thread is about Pit and his look, if it was about political debates it would be in the Serious Discussion board.

Nayrman

Quote from: Allegretto on May 10, 2008, 09:08:37 PM
For the love of Nsider get back on topic! This thread is about Pit and his look, if it was about political debates it would be in the Serious Discussion board.
I said that if we were going to get into it to do it in PM's. So it wasn't like we were spamming. and I posted about the pictues. I didn't care I just want a new Kid Icarus game X_X;;

Allegretto

Quote from: Nayrman on May 10, 2008, 09:14:58 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on May 10, 2008, 09:08:37 PM
I said that if we were going to get into it to do it in PM's. So it wasn't like we were spamming. and I posted about the pictues. I didn't care I just want a new Kid Icarus game X_X;;
:'( I wanted to feel usefull