News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

GAWD THIS IS A LOTTA WORK

Started by The Seventh, May 25, 2008, 11:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seventh

Okay, there's a thing we're doing at our house.

It first involved pulling out bushes yesterday, bundling them, ande transporting them into the back in a wagon.  Not all that bad, huh?

Today's overwiew of said work: In that one spot, we needed to make a 4 inch deep bed into the ground.  Then we needed to load 4 heavy bags of gravel (what made it worse was the pallet broke at one spot, and the plastic on the bags is of s***tty quality) onto the wagon and smooth it out onto the bed at a time.  But the worst is to come.  How about loading six 1 sq ft patio stones onto the wagon and pulling that.  The lifting the stones is the worst part.  And warm, humid air don't make it any easier.

It could be worse, yeah, but it's still a big pain in the a**.  At least I'm getting MKWii outta this.  I CAN'T WAIT!

Although this work is gonna take a good chunk of the day...
meh

Tupin

Quit complaining and just do it.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

The Seventh

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 25, 2008, 11:36:52 AM
Quit complaining and just do it.
I have been.  It's just that thius is like a lunch break of sorts.  Plus I wanted to fume my stress somewhere.

I start working right as soon as my parents come back with a tamper.
meh

jnfs2014

Smashin

That's not too terrible. It could be finished in a few hours. You just like to complain.

Silverhawk79

That's not bad at all, for what you're getting. It's a $55 (adding tax and stuff) value game, give or take, and for 3 or 4 hours of work...that's $15-$20 per hour.

The Seventh

Quote from: Smashin on May 25, 2008, 11:47:57 AM
That's not too terrible. It could be finished in a few hours. You just like to complain.
Oh, why are people taking this as a complaint?

Oh, I see why.  I wasn't complaining.  Although it just was finished.

BTW, I don't complain that much if I do.
meh

BOSSNIG

Wahwahwah

I've helped lay down hardwood in 4 rooms, build a porch, move into a new home, and plenty of other things.

That's easy.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

StateAardvark

Tupin

Tupin

FruitFlow

Bring refreshments w/you at all times.
Because were heading toward those Blazing times.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."