News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Any good glitches?

Started by Shujinco2, February 15, 2008, 03:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

I am a natural glitcher, so...

Any REALLY cool glitches in any GH games or Rock Band that any of you know of?

DSWiiMaster42

This one is always fun in GH3. You know the guy that gets up on stage at Desert Rock Tour and Kaiju Megadome? When he shows up, pause the game. Wait a few seconds, then unpause the game. Now he's gone. :O I know this works on the PS2 version, but I'm not sure about the other versions.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Custom

As soon as you start co-op with a friend on xbox live on Stricken by Disturbed go up on the strum bar REALLY REALLY fast. I mean super fast. Don't have your friend do anythign though.
You will get a loading screen, yoru friend will still be playing. But the person on your side will perfect all the notes. Both on expert. It only happened once though. we never tried it a second time. No, your final score will not show up anywhere. It will say you got 0 points on the song.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

RedYoshi

Quote from: Customrobo13 on February 15, 2008, 05:43:46 PM
As soon as you start co-op with a friend on xbox live on Stricken by Disturbed go up on the strum bar REALLY REALLY fast. I mean super fast. Don't have your friend do anythign though.
You will get a loading screen, yoru friend will still be playing. But the person on your side will perfect all the notes. Both on expert. It only happened once though. we never tried it a second time. No, your final score will not show up anywhere. It will say you got 0 points on the song.

Wow! That's really strange. I haven't encountered any glitches yet, and BTW: I have the Wii version. ;)
Will edit sig later...:P

Allegretto

I have a glitch for you

On expert career. When you are about to face Lou once the note board comes up, strum until you fail. Then in the menu that comes up after you fail go to Tutorial. Complete the entire thing and head back to Lou. His note set will be on easy and your's will still be on expert!

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 09:02:44 PM
I have a glitch for you

On expert career. When you are about to face Lou once the note board comes up, strum until you fail. Then in the menu that comes up after you fail go to Tutorial. Complete the entire thing and head back to Lou. His note set will be on easy and your's will still be on expert!
Ahh, classic.

It's nearly impossible to win that though...  :-X