News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Well, looks like we've got our first character cut.

Started by Dei Enyt, November 08, 2007, 12:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dei Enyt

Those moves look familiar?

GrimTuesday

also sakurai said

"There's a character named Ness who has appeared in the Smash Bros. series up until now, and Lucas is very similar. They are from the same family of PK users."

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

Cornwad

They look pretty different to me... after all, Lucas' >B always goes straight forward, and his \/B goes in front of him, not all over him like Ness' does.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

GigaBowser7

I don't think Ness is cut. Their B moves are similar (excluding PK Freeze) but Sakurai also said his fighting style is different from Ness'.

Triforce_Luigi

I never really liked Ness, so this doesn't affect me much. Lucas, I think, will be physically stronger than Ness, but with weaker special moves.

Ridley

Guys he is a veteran of every smash ever made he will be in
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dei Enyt

Hence, why I said "looks like" in the title.  I'm not counting out the kid with a sideways hat just yet. 

Java

I'm not so sure yet.

If he was replaced, I would be deeply saddened.  :'(

tollhouse2006

Why can't Sakurai just bring everybody back.  There won't be any disapointments.  None of my favorite veterans have been added yet.  (Falcon, Ganondorf, Marth, Luigi) I'm so sick of worrying that they won't be in the game even though all four have high chances.  I don't want to see Ness leave.   :'( It will make me sad.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

thunderhero4

I think that theres a strong chance ness will not meet us on the 3rd smash. o well, look on the bright side! lucas is very similar to ness, and this may take the "fire emblem series path" and mother 3 might come to america! try to look on the bright side of things most of the time, u end up feeling alot better!

extraz

They should have kept Ness instead of teasing us NA players with a character from a game we never got.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: extraz on November 09, 2007, 07:07:52 PM
They should have kept Ness instead of teasing us NA players with a character from a game we never got.
Yeah, I know really.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

GrimTuesday

you "NA" players are so greedy

dude this game is going to be released almost EVERYWHERE, nintendo isn't teasing you, he just happens to live in Japan not america

Remember Fire Emblem?

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor