News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

So, it's the weekend.

Started by Doodle, January 15, 2010, 06:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

What are you doing with it?
My family is going to a hockey game for the local team. Hopefully they don't suck like the last time we went. D:

Then after that, what I usually do. Eat, sleep, play games, and go on the computer. >_>
YEAH

Custom

I most likely won't leave my room. ;-;

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

The Seventh

I'm going to try and find excuses to get out of the house to drive, TF2, NSFCD, maybe try to visit some friends.
meh

Magnum

Well, I have a 4 day weekend. So Tournament on Saturday, laying on my bed for last 3 days.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

jnfs2014

Trying to get rid of sickness.

JrDude

Gonna do a dance performance tonight, I'll upload a video of it eventually.
The other 3 days will probably be nothing.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

Going out to lunch with my girlfriend. :3

BOREDFOREVER

Gwen Khan

SkyMyl

Play games, and clean up a little.

...God, I really need a social life.

Kayo

Begin packing for my vacation in a few days.

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Bowling league, and staying the ngit at my grandma's.

JrDude

Whoa, when I danced, I was so embarrassed that I don't really remember it, I was like on auto-pilot. Though I seemed to get the most "Good Jobs," but that might have just been in my head.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Rius

I'm going to see my great-grandmother and going out for dinner Saturday, then flying back to New York Sunday.

Java

Since I practically had a five day weekend (only had one midterm on Thursday and got out at 9:45 am).

Thursday - I went ice skating with my friends, ate at TGI Fridays for lunch, and went over my friend's house to watch the Hangover.

Friday - Unexpectedly, I went out with my family. We ate dinner at Pei Wei, bought some sweets at Panera, and went to the movies to watch "Up in the Air".

Saturday - Going out to the movies to watch "Avatar" with my friends to celebrate one of my friend's birthday. Dinner afterwards, maybe?

Sunday - Birthday party for another one of my friends.

Monday - Nothing as of yet.

In between all that time, I plan on studying for FBLA, since I have no homework.