News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

I'm leaving D:

Started by ThePowerOfOne, October 03, 2008, 11:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 03, 2008, 04:30:18 PM
Apparently the people on here think school will take up 100% of their time.
Whatever.
I know, I'm AT school right now, and I'm still on here.

Ridley

Quote from: Phaze on October 04, 2008, 08:22:01 PM
Quote from: Ridley on October 04, 2008, 06:47:41 PM
Quote from: Bear on October 03, 2008, 09:47:34 PM
Quote from: TimeMage on October 03, 2008, 09:34:44 PM
When did the internet and life become these two impossible to balance activities?
Its not so much the internet, its more about me. If I go on as much as I do now, just to check my messages or something, I know I will end up doing something else, and spend forever on here. I just can't do that anymore, so i'm only going on in my spare time, when I do have time to waste. I'm sick of procrastinating, I need to focus on life first, and internet second.

Quote from: Ridley on October 03, 2008, 08:41:57 PMYou mean you didn't do that already?
Can you be a little more specific?

Well you kind of still are here a lot despite you doing this stuff. Not that that is a bad thing.
Its Saturday, and its been raining for the past couple of days. I have nothing to do D:  Well except the Harbor Festival, but that got old fast.

Now it is Monday and you are still on. I demand you lock this thread now!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Ridley on October 06, 2008, 12:26:07 PM
When did the internet and life become these two impossible to balance activities?
Its not so much the internet, its more about me. If I go on as much as I do now, just to check my messages or something, I know I will end up doing something else, and spend forever on here. I just can't do that anymore, so i'm only going on in my spare time, when I do have time to waste. I'm sick of procrastinating, I need to focus on life first, and internet second.

Quote from: Ridley on October 03, 2008, 08:41:57 PMYou mean you didn't do that already?

Well you kind of still are here a lot despite you doing this stuff. Not that that is a bad thing.
Its Saturday, and its been raining for the past couple of days. I have nothing to do D:  Well except the Harbor Festival, but that got old fast.

I said I will still be on :P

Nothing really going on today, am I not allowed to visit? >:(

Ridley

Quote from: Phaze on October 06, 2008, 01:12:32 PM

So it seems you are balancing everything pretty easily and still coming here. >:(
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Ridley on October 06, 2008, 01:27:51 PM
Quote from: Phaze on October 06, 2008, 01:12:32 PM

So it seems you are balancing everything pretty easily and still coming here. >:(
I don't have anything going on today >:(

Seriously, nothing =(   It won't be like this all the time though. Plus i'm leaving for San Deigo for a few days later tonight ^___^

Macawmoses

I am with Ridley on this, I see little to no change, and really, meh. Also, go die Klansman :|