News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Why, hello!

Started by Nancysing, October 05, 2008, 08:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nancysing

Heya!
Um, I'm a friend of Zovistograt and acquired the URL for these forums from him at school. (Does he get referral points or something?)
I like a couple of video games.  I play the MMORPG Mabinogi (well, I also have a Runescape account that I've pretty much abandoned.)
I only have a PSP and GBA SP with not many games for them...In any case I do like Final Fantasy, Mortal Kombat, Mario, and I would like Legend of Zelda if I didn't suck so bad at all the games :/
I watch a couple animes, namely: Inuyasha, Chobits, Naruto, Bleach, Tokyo Mew Mew, Wolf's Rain, Spiral, Majin Tantei Nōgami Neuro, and Death Note.
I went to Akihabara while in Japan this summer (a summer foreign exchange), but didn't do much there, which I'm now regretting.  I don't regret getting a Loli dress from Harajuku though  ;D
I have a DeviantArt, but I don't really draw much (read: can't really draw) so I won't bother posting the link.
I dabble in web design but I'm not really good at it, I'm learning though.
Okay, I'm done talking about myself now ^^
Kyou no Wanko is the best news segment ever!
Look, it's DS-tan!

Red

Welcome! Enjoy your stay at nsfcd. I guess since your a friend of Zovi, you like electronic music too?

Nancysing

Mmmhm! I don't really have a favorite artist (I don't for any music genre, really) but I do like electronic music!
I also like video game music remixes (which I mainly get from ocremix.org), Jrock, and instrumental music.  Oh, and house, trance, and trip-hop are cool too.
Kyou no Wanko is the best news segment ever!
Look, it's DS-tan!

Zovistograt

YAY YOU FINALLY POSTED

^_^
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

SkyMyl

QuoteWhy hullo there poppet...

Welcome to NSFCD! I assume you and Zovi are friends? Well, enjoy your stay here.

Eizweir

I really want to play Mabinogi, but my computer isn't that great at running games :(
Anyways, welcome to the forums and have some fun while you're around :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Macawmoses

A friend of Zovi is a friend of mine, so, glad to have ya.

~MoM~

PsychoYoshi

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79