News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Artist and Sig Makers Index

Started by Macawmoses, September 25, 2007, 08:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

*SNORKEL APPROVED*                                          *COURTESY OF PURPLE ELEPHANT*

This will be an index featuring some of the greatest artists AND sig makers  :robotsurprised: You see I will share the posts and that way you can see the work you are requesting, or the highlight of a gallery. Unlike the links in the previous INK SHOP this will show off the sig makers/artist greatest piece up until that point. You will actually get to SEE the work, or a bit of it. Now if you sumit the artwork it will stay that way for quite some time, so pick your best piece. If you drastically improve or change,  however, I won't mind changing it for you. Keep an eye out as you never know when the next hot thing will appear. :o

I'll give an example:

MACKORMOSES

~MoM~

Macawmoses

Nine 1 One

Mackormoses

Darklink165

Shininggun4092

Watergod

Luigi64

[/quote]

Deezlink
-

Starwindwizard7

Macawmoses

Macawmoses

Nine 1 One

so uh can i join i am a little confused lol

Macawmoses

yes, post your favorite sig creation and I will put your name below it...keep it DECENTLY sized though please

tlgy

Macawmoses

Quote from: tlgy on September 26, 2007, 03:34:07 PM
Can we nominate people?

umm...I would rather avoid you putting other people in here as they may quit etc. and who are you to pick the art for them? I would say that is there choice..but you could definitely pm them and tell them so they know, and compliment their work :D

Hope that answers your question:

~MoM~

Nine 1 One

i know its not the best but its one of my personal favs

Nine 1 One

BOSSNIG

You must be on crack if you think you need that many edits, I made my current sig and some other sigs too, ill have to scour my photobucket real quick for smore work.

When I get my other compy back up ill post more, since I have it all saved on it.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Macawmoses

Quote from: DARKLINK165 on September 28, 2007, 10:01:41 AM
You must be on crack if you think you need that many edits, I made my current sig and some other sigs too, ill have to scour my photobucket real quick for smore work.

When I get my other compy back up ill post more, since I have it all saved on it.

trust me they will be used...but you will have to wait and see...ill add yours later ^__^

Shininggun4092

One of my favorties is this one.
Its on my sig. :D
I just do good sigs not the best. :P

Macawmoses

Water ☮

this won me the first art contest 8) and my current rank.

Mehhht

Edited...look to later post...