News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

It was a really good idea to add Sonic in Brawl? Annoying Zelda.........or Sheik

Started by DededeCloneChris, December 19, 2007, 11:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 20, 2007, 08:17:33 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on December 20, 2007, 08:05:54 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on December 20, 2007, 07:54:50 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 20, 2007, 07:47:41 PM
I'm sorry... and I really hate to be mean... but how do you people read this stuff? It is filled with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Nothing actually makes sense. You people are encouraging him like this stuff is great. I really want to know what makes you people come back for this?
Because is fun.
And if you could find the grammatical errors, please do that.

Dude... you're not serious. Do you really want me to go back and point them all out?
Do only one.

Joeofmars

In the first chapter it says

'say master hand with joy'

First of all, it should be 'said' not say, and how could he have said it with joy? You made him sound angry. Joy would have been 'Come on everyone, I have an announcement!' not 'Get yer buts down here i have announcement!' or whatever you put.

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 8: Annoying Donkey Kong

Still the same day in the same mansion, Sonic was finishing his punisment (cleaning Crazy Hand's room, and man, that room is a total mess!) But for Sonic, was no problem at all, because he cleaned the room at high speed, but was short because Crazy was back and he made again the same mess, but Sonic remembered only 1 time to clean the room, so, he leaved the room all alone.

So let's see what is DK doing ok?

DK was eating happily all of his bananas, yes, it was heaven for him.

Until now........

DK was needing to go to the bathroom, but he thought "It's a good idea to leave all the bananas alone? Hmm, why not? I'm just going to the bathroom, is just only 1 door away"

So the gorilla was running towards the bathroom, to do his "business"

5 hours later.....:D

He was exiting the bathroom and then he was heading towards his room, but then.....

"Where are my bananas!" Said DK with happiness. Then he found a trail of peeled bananas, he was following the trail until the end, the trail's end was in..........the kitchen with Yoshi.

Just by coincidence, Yoshi was using a banana for the cake number 41, but obviously, that banana was not from DK, but DK thought the contrary, he was approaching carefully towards Yoshi and, what he do? Well, he was raising his huge arm to pet Yoshi's head, but with great force, and Yoshi was buried into the ground with a red mark on top of his head.

"That will teach you to not using my bananas Yoshi!" Said DK, with joy. Then he turned his back and was heading towards his room.

Of the other side where DK was heading, Sonic was eating the last banana he took from DK, and he throwed the peel in Yoshi's head.

"(Must kill Sonic very soon)" Thought Yoshi under the ground, and now he was trying to get off of the ground, but with no result.

thunderhero4

do you really need ANOTHER fanfic? I mean...u have like 10 in the fan fic board....

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 20, 2007, 09:11:53 PM
In the first chapter it says

'say master hand with joy'

First of all, it should be 'said' not say, and how could he have said it with joy? You made him sound angry. Joy would have been 'Come on everyone, I have an announcement!' not 'Get yer buts down here i have announcement!' or whatever you put.
Dude, you doesn't get it, right? I wroted the contrary to make it sound funny. ;D

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 9: Annoying Luigi.

Today was a very special day for Luigi, why? Because he finally has defeated the most hardest game of his entire life, and what game was that? SpongeBob. :P

But let's leave that for now, shall we? Luigi was crossing the kitchen when he swears he saw a green lump on the floor (Yoshi's head) But he ignored that, his mind currently in another place.

He was heading towards the laundry room, where he left his interminable green clothes cleaning, but also he was swearing he saw Fox all K.Oed on the floor, still holding the stinky sock of Wario, but Luigi hurried to his room holding 10 green clothes to evade the horrible smell of the sock.

He made it to his room, panting, then he putted all of his green clothes in the closet, yep, he was done for now. Or not?

Then what he was doing now? Well, Luigi now wanted to watch TV in the huge living room. But he found the TV already on, in a channel, without anyone watching it.

Kinda weird, right? Well, he didn't matter the situation, so he grabbed the remote and changed the channel, which was a bad idea. Because the one who was watching prevously the TV was Sonic, he was in the kitchen, above Yoshi's head, waiting for the popcorn in the microwave, DING! The popcorn was ready. And then, he was now running towards the Living Room with Popcorn in hand, but he found Luigi already changing channels.

"WAHHHH!!! LUIGI STOLE THE REMOTE FROM ME!" Said Sonic, with fake tears.

And for Luigi bad luck, Crazy Hand was near, so he saw Sonic making water from his eyes, and what did he do?

"What's wrong Megaman?" Said our stupid big floating hand.

"LUIGI STOLE MY HOUR OF WATCHING THE TV!!!" Said with entusiasm our hero hedgehog.

Then Crazy Hand proceeded to pet Luigi's head, but with great force, buring him down the couch, Luigi was shouting happily under the couch:

"HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?!"

"There ya go, Megaman" Said Crazy Hand, floating away.

Then Sonic sitted above Luigi's head, eating happily the popcorn and changing back to his favorite channel, MTV.

"(Must kill Sonic soon)" Thought Luigi under Sonic's butt.

THEBIRD

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 11:59:48 AM
Why do they always talk happily >.>?
I said sometimes the contrary of what they are really feeling or making to make it funny.