News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Melancholy of Amy Rose: A Sonic the Hedgehog Fan Fiction

Started by Triforce_Luigi, December 20, 2007, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

This fanfic takes place on Mobius and has nothing to do with the anime or comic series.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog or any related characters. The only characters in this story that are mine are those created solely by myself.

Chapter 1: Bitter Words and Heartbreak

Amy Rose hummed a happy tune as she put the finishing touches on the chocolate chip cookies she had made for Sonic. She knew Dr. Eggman had disappeared, and Sonic had been out all day searching for him, so she figured he would be tired and hungry. She also knew he would be on his way to visit Tails at his workshop soon, so she had to hurry. She packed them into a picnic basket and set off.

When she arrived, she found the young fox working on the Tornado. Tails finished tightening a bolt before running up to greet the pink hedgehog.

"Is Sonic here yet?" she asked enthusiastically.

"Not yet, Amy," replied the vulpine. "He should be here soon."

As if on cue, a blue hedgehog appeared in front of them.

"Hello, Sonic," said Amy. "Would you like some cookies? They're your favorite:  chocolate chip!"

"No, thanks, not now," he replied bluntly, much to both Amy's and Tails' surprise. Tails merely presumed Sonic was stressed out from chasing Eggman all day, and would be better soon. But though he may have been correct about the reason for Sonic's rudeness, he was wrong about the results.

Amy frowned.

"Would either of you like anything to drink?" she asked politely.

"Sure, thanks," said Tails

"Not now, Amy," said Sonic, just as rude as before.

"Are you sure, Sonniku?" she asked, using her special term of endearment.

"I told you not to call me that," replied Sonic bluntly and rather rudely. "And I already said 'no'!"

Amy was a bit hurt at his words. Tails was also surprised at Sonic's conduct and he was a little concerned for his friend. Amy went to the kitchen to get two cups of coffee for Tails and herself. A tear came to her eye, and she dropped a mug, shattering it. She bent down to pick it up, but quickly recoiled, her finger bleeding. She wiped the tear away and got a Band-Aid as Sonic walked in to clean up the mess.A

Now's my chance! She thought.

"Sonic, why won't you go out with me?!" she asked.

"Oh, Amy, not now!" he cried, exasperated.

"Sonic, I-," she began, but was interrupted.

"No, you know what, Amy? Maybe it's because you're an annoying pest who won't go away! You're like the common cold! You always come back and there's no way to get rid of you! I don't love you, Amy! I never will! So, why don't you just leave me ALONE?"

Amy stared at him in shock and disbelief as his words sunk into her like needles in her flesh. She ran out of the workshop, knocking down the basket of cookies as she went, tears flooding her eyes. Sonic stood, breathing hard, not realizing the damage he had just caused.

So how do you like it? Sorry if it sounds a little ripped off, it'll get more original.

Light

Hmm... so far, I have to say it's OK...

The chapter was short, and I think Sonic was extremely out of character. He would only behave like that if something REALLY mad him off. But, maybe that's what happened. You're the writer. You create the fic.

However, Tails and Amy were both in character. Good job with that. I want to see how this fic will progress. Good luck!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 20, 2007, 09:15:52 PM

The chapter was short, and I think Sonic was extremely out of character. He would only behave like that if something REALLY mad him off. But, maybe that's what happened. You're the writer. You create the fic.

However, Tails and Amy were both in character. Good job with that. I want to see how this fic will progress. Good luck!

Yeah, I just thought of a way to actually give him a reason for being like that... Hmm... I'll just edit that reason in, and it will show importance later... Thanks...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 20, 2007, 09:26:13 PM

Yeah, I just thought of a way to actually give him a reason for being like that... Hmm... I'll just edit that reason in, and it will show importance later... Thanks...
Good work/job!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 21, 2007, 05:27:07 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 20, 2007, 09:26:13 PM

Good work/job!

Why the slash?

thunderhero4

hmmm, what made sonic so mad....ususally hes ALWAYS in a good mood!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 22, 2007, 09:08:19 PM
hmmm, what made sonic so mad....ususally hes ALWAYS in a good mood!

Uhm... Well. You'll see. And some classic characters will make a return as well.

THEBIRD

I could read this. The name kind of threw me off, but it isn't half-bad.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 22, 2007, 09:53:08 PM

Well, I'm thinking about changing the title... It's either this, or "The Melancholy of Amy Rose."

THEBIRD

I thought Rosy the Rascal was going to be a fan character XD. I think the second one sounds better.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 22, 2007, 10:09:24 PM
I thought Rosy the Rascal was going to be a fan character XD. I think the second one sounds better.

Rosy the Rascal was Amy's nickname in Sonic the Fighters. And I think I'll change the title...

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 22, 2007, 09:53:08 PM
Yeah. Looking back on this, it's actually one of the better fics here. Not quite up there with "Your Memories are Not Enough", but it's still better than anything wiiboychris puts out, and most of the Smash Bros. fics here. Both of those are really annoying. The fics wiiboychris post are not even his!

THEBIRD

You know they are his if they suck :P. But if they are even remotely funny, you know he copied and pasted (like that Hedgehog Encyclopedia thing).

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 24, 2007, 11:53:55 AM
You know they are his if they suck :P. But if they are even remotely funny, you know he copied and pasted (like that Hedgehog Encyclopedia thing).
lol. FINALLY someone agrees with me! :D :P

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: LightningSword on December 24, 2007, 11:59:35 AM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 24, 2007, 11:53:55 AM
lol. FINALLY someone agrees with me! :D :P
Wikipedia: Hedgehogs, you mean?