News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Pokemon Colosseum Review

Started by jnfs2014, January 12, 2008, 12:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Pokemon Colosseum is a Pokemon game in the new Sinnoh region.Shady trainers are creating Shadow Pokemon,and it's up to a former Team Snagem member and a girl who can spot Shadow Pokemon to stop them.

Gameplay:6/10.Gameplay is ok,depending on if you're a big wild Pokemon training fan. Battles are only a step up from Stadium and not any more.

Visuals:7/10.Excuse me for a 7 but it was very good in 2004,and shadow aura looked cool.

Pokemon:8/10.National PokeDex fillers rejoiced because it had Johto pokemon and also getting Ho-oh without cheating,trading,or event makes it better.Also the 3 legendary dogs(Suicune,Raikou,Entei)make it  very good.

Length:2.5/10.Very short for a Pokemon RPG.First it was Lv25, and in a blink lv30.I had to train @ Pyrite a lot.

Music:5/10.It would be 6, but Mirror B.'s music was bad.Rather than that,sub-par music.The best music,for me,was Outskirt Stand's laid-back Harmonica music.

Overall:6/10.Not really good but an o.k. game.

Recommendation:I recommend this game to a Pokemon die-hard,but don't get the Gamecube just for this game(get it for melee too.).

Macawmoses

Buddy, I have to post........

ADD MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each of your summaries should be entire paragraphs, or multi-paragraphs.

Ok?

jnfs2014