News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Hummm...

Started by Jayat, June 12, 2010, 12:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayat

Has this ever happend to you? well, it happend to me when I was trying to learn how to make flash.

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Macawmoses

Getting rick rolled? Constantly. Friends of mine have like, a league going on, to see who can do it the most. Plus, let's not forget the Foster's Home For Imaginary Friend's float. Fuck.

SkyMyl

I Rick Roll my family whenever I'm desperately bored.

Also, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 'back in 08 was actually the first time I've ever been Rick Rolled.

The Riddler

Shea Stadium got Rick Roll'd ;_;

Jayat

HA ha haa Rolled!
I fell like rick rolling people now

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Allegory

On the last day of school, my entire school got rick rolled by the administration.

Jayat

Quote from: Allegory on June 12, 2010, 03:24:17 PM
On the last day of school, my entire school got rick rolled by the administration.
Really I bet that was funny.The look of OMG on everyones face

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Allegory

Quote from: Jayat on June 12, 2010, 04:02:47 PM
Really I bet that was funny.The look of OMG on everyones face

It was hilarious, and one kid was out in the hall screaming "You just got rick rolled" at everyone. (That was really dumb though.)

Jayat

I'm going to make a dance called rick rolled now.

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Allegretto

I have been shamelessly rick'rolled hundreds of times.

Jayat

Be looking on you-tube for my rick roll dance COMING SOON

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

RX-78-2

If I recall correctly, the first time it happened to me, I was looking up the ED article on it (http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Main_Page). The first time it actually happened to me was when I was haphazardly searching for episodes of Arby 'n' the Chief on Youtube and--what do you know--it wasn't posted by Machinima, but by some joker that changed one letter or so of the word "Machinima" for his own account name. I didn't mind though; I enjoyed it. I eventually downloaded the music video; it's a good song.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Java

I was rick rolled at an academic trivia competition at my school.
The question was on Pop Culture and asked us to identify the song that was to be played.
Lo and behold, it was the majestic voice of Rick Astley. Fortunately, I recognized it before anyone else did and I got the point.

Jayat

Now That's sound fun. I bet your heart was racing when you had the answer

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272