News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Comic-a-GOGOGO - [[Beatnik Won]]

Started by Super, June 10, 2008, 07:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: KAOS on June 11, 2008, 12:38:54 PM
ok but since people have been racist against jews....yeah i dont do that.

once again, my artistic ability has been squashed by racism. D:
could you send a pm to me i want to see it?

HTA!

Quote from: KAOS on June 11, 2008, 12:29:03 PM
i do have my own comic series. but since theres no heavy swearing, evil or racist references, or pronography, you'll all hate it even though its really good compared to ones i've seen :X
Nothing is better than mine.

Zovistograt

I'm going to draw a special Power Off comic for this, and then I might try doing something a little different for a second entry if that's allowed.

I have too much to do though atm, maybe next week D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Beatnik

Mine is on the way.
Quote from: captainjacksparrow on June 11, 2008, 12:30:50 PM
Quote from: KAOS on June 11, 2008, 12:29:03 PM
i do have my own comic series. but since theres no heavy swearing, evil or racist references, or pronography, you'll all hate it even though its really good compared to ones i've seen :X
i would like it. really i do not like my own comic i only posted it  because most people would like it.

Thinking "I don't like it but it's good enough for my audience" Is one of the biggest mistakes an author of any kind can make. Contempt for your readers pretty much guarantees failure.

Also, putting your own dialogue into DinosaurComics doesn't seem fair, seeing as the majority of the work was done by somebody else.

Edit: I just thought to check, and I guess it wasn't your dialogue either. The entirity of the comic you posted was somebody else's work. Why the hell would you do that?
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

THEBIRD

I made the rough draft of that before any entries were posted. And four pages later I finally do the editing and post it... Anyway, I hope this does well with all of you judges.

Riosan

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on June 11, 2008, 02:10:41 PM
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/3848/comicgogogokr7.png

I frown upon old, dead memes.

4 (I have to admit, it was drawn pretty well)
2 (Old, dead meme, and I didn't find it funny).
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Macawmoses

It was all around decent, but the meme hurts it.

Super

Quote from: KAOS on June 11, 2008, 12:38:54 PM
ok but since people have been racist against jews....yeah i dont do that.

once again, my artistic ability has been squashed by racism. D:
You're a dolt.

Super

Birdie, it had a good enough start, but the ending with the "Shoop-da-woop" disappointed me.
It could've had bloodshed instead.

A- 2
S- 3
I- 2

Doodle

I think I'm going to enter this. Expect a comic pretty soon. :P
YEAH

Super

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on June 11, 2008, 03:45:20 PM
I think I'm going to enter this. Expect a comic pretty soon. :P
Awesome, can't wait.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Riosan on June 11, 2008, 02:42:41 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on June 11, 2008, 02:10:41 PM
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/3848/comicgogogokr7.png

I frown upon old, dead memes.

4 (I have to admit, it was drawn pretty well)
2 (Old, dead meme, and I didn't find it funny).
Really? Thanks. That was actually my first time ever attempting to draw XD.

But the real storyline of the whole thing was the fact that she must have had plastic surgery or something to all of a sudden get so big, the "old, dead meme" was just thrown in there. And I don't really follow the meme thing, I just saw the "Laser Collection" on Youtube yesterday, so I decided to use it.

Light

Birdie:

A: 2/5 Shoop da whoop hurt it there.
S: 3.5/5 The style was highly imaginative, and it was non-stick figures. Kudos.
I: 3/5 Hilarious.

Good job.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Doodle

Well, here's my comic:

Sorry about my hand writing. :D Didn't turn out as good as I wanted. I messed up on Bowser in the 5th frame. Made him too short, so I had to make his feet long so he wouldn't float. :P And in the last frame his XD eyes don't connect in the right spot. But there's always the two other comics. I'll probably use paint next time, it'll have pwetty colors. :)

EDIT: Oops, screen stretch. Sorry bout that. :P
YEAH

Light

A: 1/5
S: 2/5
I: 2/5

I don't get it. D:
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.