News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Idea for Story

Started by Timmy0591, August 16, 2008, 11:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmy0591

Dan, Since you are very straightforward. let me ask you about my new fan fic I'm going to create. Just tell me what you think by the general stuff i give you.

The fic starts out at a normal school in Nevada, called Lincoln County. Theres a new foreign exchange student that lives with one of the students and attends the school. Just like any other school there are defined clicks throughout the school. (the point of view is told through the Foreign exchange student). Now this school is relatively close to Area 51. And in Area 51 they were planning some type of bio-warfare. The gas or liquid, I haven't decided, gets into the lungs and is transported through the body to the heart, which eventually gets to the brain. This kind of chemical erases the persons conscience and values, and increasing the testosterone in their body. Basically, making them a zombie with being actually dead. There are a few kids that haven't gotten intact with the chemical, and then meet up and have to survive until help arrives. Thing is, the people that survived are from totally different clicks, so they bump heads pretty frequently. Anyways....They have to find ways to survive, not using any guns or anything like that. I think i could make it interesting.

Meanwhile the military is trying to think of a cover-up to the disaster they made. They don't want to press to find out, because then the other countries (This takes place in the 1990's) would find out and ruin the plans of the bio-weapon. So, it switches between the military and the School every now and then.

this wont be very long, I'm going to make it somewhat short.

And i know this isn't exactly presented well, but its a jist of what i had planned.
My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.

thunderhero4

I like the idea. Sounds like it would make a really good movie too! I will definately read if you write! ;)

Friendly Hostile

thunderhero4

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on August 17, 2008, 04:01:56 PM
Why is this here.
Riosan moved it here from Fan Art. I think It should go to Written...

Riosan

I'M HAVING A BAD DAY OKAY

Also, can't seem to move it to Written, so it's stuck here.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

HTA!

Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 17, 2008, 03:44:30 PM
I like the idea. Sounds like it would make a really good movie too! I will definately read if you write! ;)

I am Legend

Timmy0591

Actually HTA. I Am Legend is the result of a cure, not a biological Weapon.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Timmy0591 on August 17, 2008, 07:17:40 PM
Actually HTA. I Am Legend is the result of a cure, not a biological Weapon.
I was thinking of I Am Legend too but then I thought of this as well...

Timmy0591

Sorry I posted it in here, I go to other forums that classify fan art as everthing.

Nayrman

As Rio said, a bit too "I am Legend"-ey, but sounds intruiging if you could make it origional enough.