JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Ezlo

JMV

JMV

britneymahboy

It made me cry; and not because it was heart-touching song.  Keep working on it?  It sucked really bad, man.  It was absolutely terrible.  OMFG that was bad. 
NAMBLA

JMV

Quote from: britneymahboy on November 07, 2008, 05:51:43 PM
It made me cry; and not because it was heart-touching song.  Keep working on it?  It sucked really bad, man.  It was absolutely terrible.  OMFG that was bad. 
intercourse u i put like 300 hours in just the beat and another 200 into lyrics and 100 into production.

it is already number 1 on the charts in iceland

britneymahboy

Quote from: JMV on November 07, 2008, 05:52:45 PM
intercourse u i put like 300 hours in just the beat and another 200 into lyrics and 100 into production.

If I were you (this is just an observation of mine) I would reconsider how I spend my time.   You may think "omg britny wer is dis comin from?!"  I'll tell you where this is coming from:  that song was terrible--embarrassing even--, I don't think Iceland is doing to hot on the music-selling business, and the beat was mediocre--although it was the best part of the song. 
NAMBLA

Ezlo

BREAKING NEWS: James Michael Valente, a rising musical star, has struck a deal with Outsider Records. Part of the deal is that the "Jim V" will now be a group named "The Seamonkies". Guff will join James as they start of their new career.

New album:

JMV

Quote from: britneymahboy on November 07, 2008, 06:00:17 PM
Quote from: JMV on November 07, 2008, 05:52:45 PM

If I were you (this is just an observation of mine) I would reconsider how I spend my time.   You may think "omg britny wer is dis comin from?!"  I'll tell you where this is coming from:  that song was terrible--embarrassing even--, I don't think Iceland is doing to hot on the music-selling business, and the beat was mediocre--although it was the best part of the song. 
sorry pitchfork gave it a 9

Kilroy

Let me play bass and your band will be awesome.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT