News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

NSF I started a death metal elcetronica band

Started by JMV, November 07, 2008, 05:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

That was the best thing I've ever heard Jim V.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

britneymahboy

Quote from: JMV on November 07, 2008, 06:15:17 PM
Quote from: britneymahboy on November 07, 2008, 06:00:17 PM
Quote from: JMV on November 07, 2008, 05:52:45 PM
Quote from: britneymahboy on November 07, 2008, 05:51:43 PM
It made me cry; and not because it was heart-touching song.  Keep working on it?  It sucked really bad, man.  It was absolutely terrible.  OMFG that was bad. 
intercourse u i put like 300 hours in just the beat and another 200 into lyrics and 100 into production.

it is already number 1 on the charts in iceland
If I were you (this is just an observation of mine) I would reconsider how I spend my time.   You may think "omg britny wer is dis comin from?!"  I'll tell you where this is coming from:  that song was terrible--embarrassing even--, I don't think Iceland is doing to hot on the music-selling business, and the beat was mediocre--although it was the best part of the song. 
sorry pitchfork gave it a 9
Don't say what is not needed; of course a 9 out of 100 is expected from that "song."  Actually, I expected less.
NAMBLA

JMV

Quote from: britneymahboy on November 07, 2008, 06:34:33 PM
It made me cry; and not because it was heart-touching song.  Keep working on it?  It sucked really bad, man.  It was absolutely terrible.  OMFG that was bad. 
intercourse u i put like 300 hours in just the beat and another 200 into lyrics and 100 into production.

If I were you (this is just an observation of mine) I would reconsider how I spend my time.   You may think "omg britny wer is dis comin from?!"  I'll tell you where this is coming from:  that song was terrible--embarrassing even--, I don't think Iceland is doing to hot on the music-selling business, and the beat was mediocre--although it was the best part of the song. 
Don't say what is not needed; of course a 9 out of 100 is expected from that "song."  Actually, I expected less.
9/10 fool

and you're jealous of my shredding and angelic vocals
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Doodle

It'll be number one on the charts in every genre by the end of the week.
YEAH

Metalbott

Brutally honest, all of you. You guys need a lesson in manners.

...It was a nice try :)

Zovistograt

Did you create the background synth?  If so, what did you use?

I like experimental stuff like this.

Make an extended remix.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Matt

Well, that was slightly amusing. Either way Death Metal(Electronica), is a horrible music genre in my opinion.

britneymahboy

Quote from: JMV on November 07, 2008, 07:35:51 PM
Quote from: britneymahboy on November 07, 2008, 06:34:33 PM

9/10 fool

and you're jealous of my shredding and angelic vocals
Some call it jealousy; others call it permanently terrorized. Oh, dear!  I can't believe a human can make that noise--and please abstain from taking this as a compliment.  I could have sworn it was a chicken's last cry for help before being skinned alive--that was also not a compliment.  I'm guessing the fool part goes with the rating?  I couldn't possibly see how that nightmare-inducing song could have gotten such a high score.

NAMBLA

Friendly Hostile

Locked for Boyah faggotry.  Not to mention wrong board.

JMV

I'm working on a new track I need to write lyrics though. ;3
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

PsychoYoshi

Zovistograt

Quote from: JMV on November 13, 2008, 02:31:42 PM
I'm working on a new track I need to write lyrics though. ;3
If you're looking for filler tracks, I have some more "experimental" songs I could insert.

I'm working on one now that combines weird beats with this really strange repetitive poem I wrote.  Not the Mind of the Abyss, something else I haven't posted here.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kaz

I made a boring ambience electronic song in Garage Band that you can put in your album.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Level_9_Chao

It kicks ass.

I will buy your album five times.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Mario583

That's nice.

I don't car nor give a intercourse  though.