News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Comic-a-GOGOGO Strikes Back

Started by Super, April 22, 2009, 11:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Whoops, I accidentally changed the date.

JrDude

Gonna change it again? or gonna announce the winner?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Super

...̅̅̅

Super

I actually tried to draw some stuff last night but I couldn't think of any good ideas. And I still can't.
...̅̅̅

Beatnik

It's so unfortunate that the only contest I'm interested on this site has coincided with me being busy with important things.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

JrDude

Quote from: Beatnik on July 05, 2009, 06:01:48 PM
It's so unfortunate that the only contest I'm interested on this site has coincided with me being busy with important things.
You have plenty of time since Super is waiting for a better comic than mine to show up.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Super

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 05, 2009, 08:37:04 PM
You have plenty of time since Super is waiting for a better comic than mine to show up.
That already happened.

JrDude

Quote from: Super on July 05, 2009, 08:43:01 PM
That already happened.
We all know Vaatix would be the one to destroy the world, not the one who tries (and fails) to save it.
[move][/move]
Dude .