News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Who's waching Bleach

Started by Jayat, July 03, 2009, 05:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayat

what do you think about the bleach saga is good bad.

To me the show is pretty good ,but they keep jumping from the main story.I don't like it when my shows do that to me. I've got almost all the episodes well not all but pretty close.I just got the ones that start the action. I believe i have 100 to 226  and the suspense is killing me i want to know what's going to happen with those guys like ichigo that have hollow mask are they going to get revenge on former captain izen or what this show is the best to me. tho it may have some miner some miner problems it's still OK.

I also have the movies 1, 2,and soon 3 when ever i get the chance.

All good movies to me.

Do you have any bleach episode I'd love to here your opinion on the matter of the show.It would be an honer ,and i would welcome your thoughts.

My favorite shows Bleach and Naruto shippuden.

Also looking for a new .com to download new shows.

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Gwen Khan

I tried watching it, but got bored when it took forever just to save that black haired chick, I don't really care for shows that drag on and on

Jayat

The show get's a hole lot better. trust me on this you'll be glad that you did see it. try watching it from episode 139 to 266 that's where the fun is. and  movie 2 :robotveryhappy:

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Nayrman

Quote from: Tom Servo on July 03, 2009, 05:37:53 AM
I tried watching it, but got bored when it took forever just to save that black haired chick, I don't really care for shows that drag on and on
The Rescue Rukia arc is actually the best arc in the series.

WHY THE FILLER TOEI WHY!?!?!? The filler is horrendous in this show, besides the Bount Arc. The only show that has worse filler is Naruto. Also the fact that it's so random in placement is a ninny too.
The manga started off good, but now it really is just Yu Yu Hakusho with swords X_X;;

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Nayrman on July 03, 2009, 07:19:46 AM

WHY THE FILLER TOEI WHY!?!?!? The filler is horrendous in this show, besides the Bount Arc. The only show that has worse filler is Naruto. Also the fact that it's so random in placement is a ninny too.
The manga started off good, but now it really is just Yu Yu Hakusho with swords X_X;;

many shonen jump anime seem to be cut and paste from the last one

Nayrman

Quote from: Tom Servo on July 03, 2009, 07:45:30 AM
many shonen jump anime seem to be cut and paste from the last one
I know it's just that they're almost blatant nowadays besides One Piece.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Nayrman on July 03, 2009, 09:17:44 AM
I know it's just that they're almost blatant nowadays besides One Piece.

same can be said for anime in general

Nayrman

Quote from: Tom Servo on July 03, 2009, 09:20:29 AM
same can be said for anime in general
Still not as bad as American tv where every hospital drama is exactly the same and every crime drama is exactly the same, comedies, etc., etc.
At least there are still a few unique ideas in anime.

Playat

I tried to watch Bleach but I just couldn't get into it when watching season 1. I might try to watch it again. Bleach is a good anime.

Fish

I watched it. And enjoyed it for awhile, but I stopped watching it around episode 150. I lost interest.
I tried to pick it up again, but didn't like it that much the 2nd time around.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Nayrman on July 03, 2009, 07:19:46 AM

Oh mylantis have you SEEN the InuYasha fillers? That poop was bad, and I was a huge fangirl... until the disappointing anime ending (read the manga).

And Bleach... I tried getting into it, but I never really did. It'll happen eventually.

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Nayrman

Quote from: Sh0rTi on July 03, 2009, 03:01:01 PM
Oh mylantis have you SEEN the InuYasha fillers? That s*** was bad, and I was a huge fangirl... until the disappointing anime ending (read the manga).

And Bleach... I tried getting into it, but I never really did. It'll happen eventually.
Inuyasha was almost entirely filler.
Ugh, I even hate the manga ending. Brilliant idea giving Inuyasha a sword upgrade that makes Tesusaiga BLACK and has "ZANGETSU" in the name...as if we didn't have another certain character with a black sword upgrade with Zangetsu in it's name X_X;;

Naruto still has the worst filler in the history of anime... none of it was worthwhile and it was the same exact crap every single time X_X:;;

Tom8er

I used to watch bleach with my little brother. I got about to the part where they went to the Hollow place and then more fillers hit (I think) and i just couldn't do it anymore. But I never really watched every episode just random ones so I don't know the whole story line just a lot of it.

Syncopathic

I used to watch the anime. I dropped it right around the beginning of the Hueco Mundo arc.
I only read the manga now. Keep in mind though, like Naruto, I'm only reading it to see how it ends.

Magnum

'Tensa Zangetsu' = Blade that pierces the moon(or something along those lines)
I can see the Tesaiga getting an upgrade with that name.

Also I don't watch the anime anymore. I read the manga and I enjoy it...
...to a point. I think that it's at a lame point right now.
!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!
"Oh look! We kinda defeated the Espada"
"Actually, we're all fine"
"Oh no, we're going to lose!"
*Hey, I bet the Vizards are going to come save them*
"We, the Vizards, are now going to fight"
*No duh, that was obvious*
Meanwhile
"Actually, I'm number 0. You're all F'd now"
"Wow, Yami is number 0. What a Twist!"

I do prefer Naruto to it. I'm way curious about this new arc. Before I get bombarded, yes I like Naruto, but no, I don't watch the anime. I'm manga only on that one.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change