News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Who's waching Bleach

Started by Jayat, July 03, 2009, 05:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I watch it, it's an awesome show. Though I only watch the dubbed ones. I like that it has a lot of fan service =P (But that's barely a reason as of why I watch it, it's merely just a bonus).
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: MagnumSonic on July 05, 2009, 09:15:01 PM
'Tensa Zangetsu' = Blade that pierces the moon(or something along those lines)
I can see the Tesaiga getting an upgrade with that name.

Also I don't watch the anime anymore. I read the manga and I enjoy it...
...to a point. I think that it's at a lame point right now.
!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!
"Oh look! We kinda defeated the Espada"
"Actually, we're all fine"
"Oh no, we're going to lose!"
*Hey, I bet the Vizards are going to come save them*
"We, the Vizards, are now going to fight"
*No duh, that was obvious*
Meanwhile
"Actually, I'm number 0. You're all F'd now"
"Wow, Yami is number 0. What a Twist!"

I do prefer Naruto to it. I'm way curious about this new arc. Before I get bombarded, yes I like Naruto, but no, I don't watch the anime. I'm manga only on that one.
Thank god about the manga part. Naruto has some of the worst anime I've ever seen sometimes. How people can defend that show is beyond me.
Ugh, Kubo has no idea where he's going with the manga, and it's blatantly obvious.
Also, I want to point out one thing in the manga.
USE SPOILER BOXES
[spoiler]If Ulquiorra traded in strength for regenerative abilities, WHY DON'T HIS ORGANS REGENERATE!? "My arms and legs are growing back, but that won't bring back the organs he blew away." THAT'S SUCH AN OBVIOUS PLOTHOLE! [/spoiler]
Ugh, now I'm just raving a bit. X_X;;
I really hate plotholes as you can tell.

And yes, Bleach as a LOT of fan servise. Almost ad nausium at points.

Triforceman22

I like bleach.
It's actually one of my favourites.
I don't like watching subs, so I stick to the translated Manga for the newer stuff.

I just havn't gotten back into it, as i'm not into anime anymore.
I should try to atleast get back into Bleach again....
Maybe now, since it's summer.

And Naruto sucks.
Even the non filler parts (10%) suck.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 05, 2009, 09:22:45 PM
I watch it, it's an awesome show. Though I only watch the dubbed ones. I like that it has a lot of fan service =P (But that's barely a reason as of why I watch it, it's merely just a bonus).
dude, have you seen the preview for next week's episode? It seems next week is going to be nothing BUT fan service X_X;;

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on July 07, 2009, 08:11:54 PM
dude, have you seen the preview for next week's episode? It seems next week is going to be nothing BUT fan service X_X;;
I don't watch the previews, I like to be as surprised as I can, even if it is a horrible preview.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Captain Justice

Quote from: Nayrman on July 05, 2009, 10:30:25 PM
Thank god about the manga part. Naruto has some of the worst anime I've ever seen sometimes. How people can defend that show is beyond me.
Ugh, Kubo has no idea where he's going with the manga, and it's blatantly obvious.
Also, I want to point out one thing in the manga.
USE SPOILER BOXES
[spoiler]If Ulquiorra traded in strength for regenerative abilities, WHY DON'T HIS ORGANS REGENERATE!? "My arms and legs are growing back, but that won't bring back the organs he blew away." THAT'S SUCH AN OBVIOUS PLOTHOLE! [/spoiler]
Ugh, now I'm just raving a bit. X_X;;
I really hate plotholes as you can tell.

And yes, Bleach as a LOT of fan servise. Almost ad nausium at points.
Naruto is the only remotely good anime besides DBZ
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Nayrman

Quote from: Echo on July 08, 2009, 02:15:13 PM
Naruto is the only remotely good anime besides DBZ
*sees through obvious flame-bait*

Captain Justice

lol it wasn't "flame-bait" Naruto is the only anime I've ever enjoyed other then DBZ
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

StarWindWizard7

I Love Bleach...but I was Bleach Subs that come out every Tuesday (or Wednesday...... I hate that).
Now where Bleach subs is RIGHT NOW....I'm certainly gonna hate it.
Don't know why they made 227 go to Episode negative 1 like that.
And what I mean by that, is that they showed an episode that started BEFORE Bleach 1 the very 1st episode.

NOW tell me what kind of B.S. move is that?
σ_?

*sighs*
what Ever....
I spent 2 days off watching Bleach episodes......probably 59 in total...... I lost my soul those hours.

I also Love Naruto.
But for me in a way it's hard to tell whats a filler and whats not.... except that whole....... Jewel Ninja Filler... I mean... that was just too much.

Saskue beating Orochimaru was awesome!
Where Naruto is right now seems to be a filler though........ bleh.

Always to my Heart and soul be a Huge fan of DBZ no matter what.
That just captured so much of my life, lol.

DB was ok.
DB GT........ I saw the 1st 20 episodes, then missed like ALL the episodes in between.....though I was able to see like the last 14.
Not really interested in seeing DB GT...though I guess I could try to start looking at that Online......

Jayat

i suspected that the vizards would show up and that there whould be a      number 0. i cant wait for the fight to start again the suspence is killing me.                                                            :robothappy:

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

StarWindWizard7

AHHH! I heard bleach 228 is a filler and probably Bleach "0" !
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  :robotangry:

shadowmarioguy

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 08, 2009, 10:21:19 PM
I Love Bleach...but I was Bleach Subs that come out every Tuesday (or Wednesday...... I hate that).
Now where Bleach subs is RIGHT NOW....I'm certainly gonna hate it.
Don't know why they made 227 go to Episode negative 1 like that.
And what I mean by that, is that they showed an episode that started BEFORE Bleach 1 the very 1st episode.

NOW tell me what kind of B.S. move is that?
σ_?

*sighs*
what Ever....
I spent 2 days off watching Bleach episodes......probably 59 in total...... I lost my soul those hours.

I also Love Naruto.
But for me in a way it's hard to tell whats a filler and whats not.... except that whole....... Jewel Ninja Filler... I mean... that was just too much.

Saskue beating Orochimaru was awesome!
Where Naruto is right now seems to be a filler though........ bleh.

Always to my Heart and soul be a Huge fan of DBZ no matter what.
That just captured so much of my life, lol.

DB was ok.
DB GT........ I saw the 1st 20 episodes, then missed like ALL the episodes in between.....though I was able to see like the last 14.
Not really interested in seeing DB GT...though I guess I could try to start looking at that Online......
Sadly, DB GT didn't live up to DB and DBZ.  It's not really that good, but still worth watching if you liked DBZ.  DBZ was my childhood.   :P

Anyway I don't really hang around power on that often, but this topic caught my attention since I've been thinking about watching Bleach.  From what I've gathered, it's a good show with bad fillers.  I'll probably watch it since I have nothing better to do.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: shadowmarioguy on July 14, 2009, 09:02:41 AM
Sadly, DB GT didn't live up to DB and DBZ.  It's not really that good, but still worth watching if you liked DBZ.  DBZ was my childhood.   :P

Anyway I don't really hang around power on that often, but this topic caught my attention since I've been thinking about watching Bleach.  From what I've gathered, it's a good show with bad fillers.  I'll probably watch it since I have nothing better to do.
Do you know a good site to look at Bleach fille (coughs) I mean Bleach Subs? lol

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 14, 2009, 06:03:46 PM
Do you know a good site to look at Bleach fille (coughs) I mean Bleach Subs? lol
anime-media.com
watchanimeon.com

those are both good sites.

Bleach7.com usually has the torrent soon after it's released, as well as a direct download page.

Just saw this week's episode. It was blatantly fan service city. Lots of Rangiku/Orihime chest jokes, and even a mock tentacle rape scene.
This seems like a bad doujinshi rather than an actual episode...

JrDude

Oh so that's what you meant Nayr, I only watch the dubs on [adult swim].
Are they still making brand new Bleach?
[move][/move]
Dude .