News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Who's waching Bleach

Started by Jayat, July 03, 2009, 05:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 14, 2009, 08:41:49 PM
Oh so that's what you meant Nayr, I only watch the dubs on [adult swim].
Are they still making brand new Bleach?
They are...
I'm surprised Adult Swim hasn't start all over at some point.... for Re-runs...just for the sake of letting everybody get updated on where Bleach is...
Much like what DBZ did at one point in time (which was annoying).

I think Adult Swim has about up to a year or a little less before they Catch up to Bleach Subs.

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 15, 2009, 04:29:18 AM
They are...
I'm surprised Adult Swim hasn't start all over at some point.... for Re-runs...just for the sake of letting everybody get updated on where Bleach is...
Much like what DBZ did at one point in time (which was annoying).

I think Adult Swim has about up to a year or a little less before they Catch up to Bleach Subs.
they're over 100 episodes behind X_X:;

JrDude

Dubs never catch up 'till subs end.
Wait, are there any NEW NEW episodes of Bleach being made? or has the non-subbed one already ended?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 15, 2009, 03:58:38 PM
Dubs never catch up 'till subs end.
Wait, are there any NEW NEW episodes of Bleach being made? or has the non-subbed one already ended?
wot?
The series is still going on in Japan if that's what you're asking.
Unless Kubo pulls a DBZ and continues it after the main bad guy and main story ended, then it should end "relatively soon". Depending on how long the current stuff goes in the manga.

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2009, 04:01:35 PM
wot?
The series is still going on in Japan if that's what you're asking.
Unless Kubo pulls a DBZ and continues it after the main bad guy and main story ended, then it should end "relatively soon". Depending on how long the current stuff goes in the manga.
Who's the main bad guy? it seems to change a lot. If it's no Izen (or however you spell it) don't tell me.

Oh yeah, and I have a prediction, since you watch the subs and I watch the dubs, I would like to know if I'm right, but tell me no more than what I ask. Does Izen get to Orihime and Orihime temporarily goes evil? If not, I'll tell you why I thought that might happen.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 15, 2009, 04:10:38 PM
Who's the main bad guy? it seems to change a lot. If it's no Izen (or however you spell it) don't tell me.

Oh yeah, and I have a prediction, since you watch the subs and I watch the dubs, I would like to know if I'm right, but tell me no more than what I ask. Does Izen get to Orihime and Orihime temporarily goes evil? If not, I'll tell you why I thought that might happen.
It's Aizen in case you wanted to know.
And the answer is [spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

Aizen has always remained the bad guy since the end of the Rescue Rukia arc. and like I said, after the current arc is over, the show is either going to end, go into DBZ territory and continue for no reason other than popularity, or go into Inuyasha territory and never kill the main bad guy until hte show loses popularity and needs to end.

Jayat

who is your favorit out of the whole show                                                           i like aizen he's on my good side and the espada

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Nayrman

well, at least next week's filler looks moderately interesting compared to the poop we've been getting. Good lord this week's was even worse.

Jayat

I don't mind the fillers some of them are funny as hell and I'm not all that mad at the swim suit episode that was awesome. But i wish they would get back to the story i want to see the espada fight. I hope they don't have a crap ending in the last battle that would be soooooooo disappointing

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Nayrman

Finally a good filler.
I wonder what took them 230 episodes to FINALLY use this plot point!
I was wondering what everyone else's Zanpaktou's were like. (By that I mean like Zangetsu being an old man in a cloak, etc.)

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on July 28, 2009, 06:21:13 PM
Finally a good filler.
I wonder what took them 230 episodes to FINALLY use this plot point!
I was wondering what everyone else's Zanpaktou's were like. (By that I mean like Zangetsu being an old man in a cloak, etc.)
OMG, I know, I JUST Saw it.....!
At first I'm like, "awwwwwwwwwwwwww, this episode doesn't connect to the Espada fights at all, BOOOO!!"...
But I decided to watch it anyway.

The 1st few minutes I'm like, "LOL Wut :| " .....but as it plays on... I begin to realize whats going on and I'm like, "OOOOOOOO, OMG! Everybody has their own version of Ichigo's Zanpakto (sp?) " !!

LOL I was like, "OK, this character goes with this Soul reaper, and this character goes with that one, etc etc..."
The end credits really help in the comparisons!
I'm highly intrigued about This particular filler...
I highly anticipate next weeks episode greatly.

But where is Kenpahci? :O
I'm sure thats gonna be key in this filler eventually.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on July 28, 2009, 06:21:13 PM
(By that I mean like Zangetsu being an old man in a cloak, etc.)
Er...

"Remembers the Zangetsu from FF IV: The After Years"

Oh, and I haven't watched Bleach because...well... I don't when know and what time it starts. I haven't got the time to look for it.

Nayrman

Wiiboy, it's not hard. It's popular enough you can just watch the new episodes at your leisure

Star: Dude, that was established that everyone had it a long time ago. Hell, they even showed Zabimaru for a while (Renji's sword). It's about time they showed everyone else X_X:;

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on July 28, 2009, 07:21:04 PM
Wiiboy, it's not hard. It's popular enough you can just watch the new episodes at your leisure

Star: Dude, that was established that everyone had it a long time ago. Hell, they even showed Zabimaru for a while (Renji's sword). It's about time they showed everyone else X_X:;
I know they already had it, but they never showed it, not as much as Ichigo's.

Captain ehm... Ikatake (sp?) and the dude in the Pink Kamono... I never seen their Bankai... and I really want to!

For Renji's yeah I seen his Zanpakto's true form...a baboon with a snake tail, but that looks 100% completely different now.

Nayrman

You suck at trying to write the romaji of japanese names Star X_X;;
Ukitake and Kyouraku (pink dude).