News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Official NSider Ink Shop

Started by ResidentZoidberg, September 24, 2007, 05:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does anybody want to make a sig for me with Samus and maybe Ridley too?
...̅̅̅

Dill

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on February 01, 2008, 02:59:05 AM

I'll see what I can do, but you'll have to find me a good picture of Ridley. I've yet to see a renderable/usable picture of Ridley, but then again, there might be something new out there. I can easily make you a Samus sig, though.

SUPER_BLONDE_GUY

Can someone make me an avatar with a pic of Pit, but with blonde hair? And with his blue clothes or whatever? I dont know how well it'll turn out, but does someone wanna try for me? Any picture of Pit should be ok... If it turns out like crap because of the blonde hair, then can you make it just Pit in blue?
And maybe a sig with a pic of blonde haired blue clothes Pit doing something, and then my name all fancy-like on it somewhere? Thanks to anyone who even tries! :)

RosettaStoned

Quote from: RosettaStoned on January 14, 2008, 01:43:33 PM
I request a banner!

With Tom Morello, John Fruisciante, Maynard James Keenan & Axl Rose on it.

Red background if you please.

Thanks,

~RS~

Wolfpika

I'm working on a new banner, because that's the only one that I could find in my old folders, but I am finally open!

]

Matt

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 04, 2008, 06:21:31 PM
I have a request, could someone take out the text in this sig and replace it with "Wolfpika" at the Top Left Corner and "Humans, beasts, what's the difference?" at the bottom left corner?

Ermm, you make a request right under your Inkshop, for a signature of yours to be edited. Shouldn't you be able to do that? Even if you closed or whatever, you still should be able to Re-Download whatever it is you use, and edit. Just wondering and curious.

Quote from: sebastian on February 01, 2008, 04:25:02 AM

I'll see what I can do, but you'll have to find me a good picture of Ridley. I've yet to see a renderable/usable picture of Ridley, but then again, there might be something new out there. I can easily make you a Samus sig, though.
Yeah ok, a Samus sig will be fine.
...̅̅̅

Dill

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on February 05, 2008, 08:33:01 PM
Quote from: sebastian on February 01, 2008, 04:25:02 AM

Yeah ok, a Samus sig will be fine.

Alright, I'll try to have it done by sometime this week.

OmegaMasterDeath

Man it looks like all sig makers are gone for good. I can't find a single open sig making shop. What happened?

Shujinco2

Sig request!

I need a Kewne sig. You know Kewne, from Azure Dreams? Yeah, him. ANYWAY, I want a sig of him as big as my Jet Set Radio Future sig, with my name on it.

Oh, and secondary request, cool Young Mewtwo sig as big as my "Don't make me go zelda on you" sig. :)

THNX in advanced! :)

OmegaMasterDeath

Quote from: Shujinco on March 06, 2008, 09:07:41 PM
Sig request!

I need a Kewne sig. You know Kewne, from Azure Dreams? Yeah, him. ANYWAY, I want a sig of him as big as my Jet Set Radio Future sig, with my name on it.

Oh, and secondary request, cool Young Mewtwo sig as big as my "Don't make me go zelda on you" sig. :)

This is in assumption that there is a sig shop that is actually open.

Shujinco2

Quote from: OmegaMasterDeath on March 06, 2008, 09:09:35 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on March 06, 2008, 09:07:41 PM
Sig request!

This is in assumption that there is a sig shop that is actually open.
Yeah, good point. :(

X_Hero

... Is there ANYONE who can do requests now? :-\

BOSSNIG

Quote from: X_Hero on April 07, 2008, 02:57:48 PM
... Is there ANYONE who can do requests now? :-\

What do you want?

I'm bored and trying to pop out a sig.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER