News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Luigi's Shed (Season 2: Luigi's Hotel)[Season 2 Finale Posted 5-8-08]

Started by evilflame101, November 12, 2007, 09:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

evilflame101

K well i couldnt get on the forums for the last week or so, so expect a new episode next thursday.

evilflame101

ok new episode tonight, but i cant guarantee a time, prolly very late tonight, as i have alot of work to do today...

evilflame101

Season 2: Chapter 4:  Floor 328

Luigi, Toad, and Parakarry are in the elevator and they are in great fear. The reason why they are in such fear is because the loudspeaker just announced, and I quote, ?We have you right where we want you!? That?s never a good thing when someone tells you that. So Luigi did whatever any good plumber would do. He shot fire at the door and got out and was on floor 15.

Toad: I was just wondering Luigi?WTH can you shoot fire for?! Were did you learn that, that?s just weird you?re a plumber not a pyrotechnic.
Luigi: That?s a very good question. Well one day Mario shot fire and he bet me I couldn?t shoot fire. He taunted me and said all good plumbers can. It kind of confused me? but then I thought oh wait plumbers need to weld things, you weld with fire. So then I shot fire and won the bet! Also?
Parakarry: That?s a touching story and all but WE ARE BEING CHASED BY SOME WEIRD PHYCOPATHS WE HAVE NO TIME FOR CHIT CHAT!!!!!!!!!
Luigi: ok? lets go!

Our heroes then head over to the stairs and start to run up them. They pass a few floors and the stairs stop. It has a sign which tells them the stairs continue on the opposite side of the hotel. The run as fast as they can and get to the stairs and continue to climb upwards.

Luigi: 26!?????27!????.28!?????
Luigi reads the signs as he runs sup the stairs.

Luigi: 34!??????..35!????..Luigi your going to die!??37!?????
Toad: wait a minute what  did that sign say?
Luigi: oh my?!
Pointing upward

Toad looked up as he was about to ask Luigi what was wrong, but before he could ask he realized himself that they were doomed?.all doomed?. Now to save you from the suspense I?ll tell you what they saw.  It was the nastiest creature they had ever seen.

Creature: aaaIaaaaaaaAMaaaaaaaE.GADDaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

That?s right in his crazy mixed up moan he said words that sounded like he said I am E.gadd. This monster looked nothing like E.gadd for he was more like a zombie of E.gadds great great grandmother! Yes the creature had hideous wrinkly skin and nasty teeth and was rotting from the inside out. Then from behind him a dark creature came out. It was the dark cloaked man.

dark cloaked man: You like what I have done with your friend? Well do you? He looks great doesn?t he? He fights good too. Sick em!!!!!!

The thing that once was their friend started to chase them down the stairs when suddenly he disappears and reappears in front of them. He then chases them up the stairs until they run into the dark cloaked man. Everything stops.

dark cloaked man:
you are trapped.

The dark cloaked man was right there was no were left to run. They were caught.

dark cloaked man: You know why I?m doing this right Luigi? Do you know who I am? You pushed me aside too many times so I joined the Double W?s who also hated you and now we are getting our revenge. Attack!

Then the dark cloaked man lunges at them ready to attack and ?E.gadd? comes from behind to attack. The dark cloaked man then pulls out the orb that E.gadd was once trapped in.

dark cloaked man:
before your life is in my control I must tell you something. I found the key to the orb and I unlocked E.gadd. He had been in there long enough to transform. Now its your turn. I will trap you in here. But instead of letting you become my minion you will suffer in there for all eternity! As for the key after I released E.gadd I launched the key out of a cannon into the sea so it would never be found. Time for you to suffer. And as for your friends they will join Mario in My death pit. All I have to do is put them in there and there is a 99% chance they will not survive. Good bye!

He then pulls out the crystal orb and it begins to shoot a beam at Luigi when suddenly Parakarry grabs Luigi and breaks through the ceiling and then the wall on the next floor and fly?s off with Luigi, Leaving Toad to be trapped in the orb in Luigi?s place.

Luigi: Great now toad is trapped!!!
Parakarry: It could be worse?
Luigi: oh ya?! how?
Parakarry: I could have been captured.
Luigi: OH your right that?s so much worse.
Parakarry: That?s what I?m saying!

If you haven?t noticed Parakarry is both smart and ditsy. Which is an odd combo for a guy? Anyway they continue flying in circles trying to decide what to do.

Luigi: We must go to my room.
Parakarry: it is probably a trap.
Luigi: I got it?funny my brother usually says that?anyway? if we go there and it is not exactly as they described downstairs then that means it is a trap but if it is what they described then it isn?t a trap!
Parakarry: perfect lets go, but lets wait like 10 minutes before going so it gives them a chance to leave and go commit some more evil.
Luigi: speaking of evil who do you think they are working for?
Parakarry: got it. Evil?hates people? only one name comes to my mind. Are you thinking what im thinking?
Luigi: That pasta tastes extremely good?
Parakarry: no!.. even though it is? I?m think they are working for bush!!! He is the only evil leader in the land except Bowser and we know its not him.
Luigi: Good point?

Luigi and Parakarry continue babbling on about who they think it is and then, after they think they waited long enough to go back they headed back, only this time Parakarry just busted through the wall on floor 328. They then went to the room and opened the door with their keycard, regular keys, fingerprint, eye-scanner, and remote control. Then it said one thing, you know what it said? Ill tell you what it said! Please type in 328 digit code followed by your password?

Luigi: this will take forever I?ll be right back you just finish up.

Luigi walks off and Parakarry is still typing in the numbers to the code. 5 hours pass and Luigi comes back with takeout.

Luigi: Ya I met some really hot Italian women and we sat down for a drink and some food. I thought you would want some so brought it back.
Parakarry: so were are they?
Luigi: what?
Parakarry: you said you brought me back some, so were are the chicks?
Luigi: oh not that you sick perv! The food. Here it is.

Parakarry is mad and types in the wrong last digit.

Machine: beep!!!!!!!!! Invalid code please retype.
Parakarry: aaarrrggg!

He kicks the door and it was just a cardboard cutout and it falls over and they see the inside of  the huge room just like the people at the front desk said.

Luigi: It obviously isn?t a trap. Hey look at that on the counter! The full Plans!!!!

Luigi and Parakarry then  open the plans and get ready to read them.

Parakarry: it reads.

Dear dark cloaked man,

??????TO BE CONTINUED??????.....

WHAT DOES THE MESSAGE SAY? WHO WROTE IT? WHAT HAPPENED TO TOAD? WHY WAS E.GADD A MONSTER?  DID MRIO GET THROWN IN THE DEATH PIT? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? WILL THE DELAY BE SO LONG UNTILL THE NEXT CHAPTER? PROBABALLY NOT. BUT YOU SHALL SOON FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE OF Luigi?s Hotel!
Chapter 5 ?the message?

evilflame101

There you have it! A new chapter of Luigi's Hotel! I hope you like it, comments and feedback appreciated!

ONLY 3 CHAPTER'S LEFT THIS SEASON!! Check front page for details about release.

Triforce_Luigi

evilflame101

I am hosting a ssbb tourney dont forget to sign up, it starts next weekend, more rules and signups here...

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=22541.new

evilflame101

I am hosting an insanely complex mystery game based off of the idea of death note this weekend, sign up! Here is the thread! It will be held via AIM BTW.

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=22671.0

evilflame101

Season 2: Chapter 5: The Message

Last time on Luigi?s hotel? Luigi and his friends were being chased in an elevator, they find out that Mario was thrown into a death pit, Luigi picks up some Italian women and take out, and oh ya they find the secret message in which may finally reveal who the dark cloaked man is and what their plans really are. The long waited for 5th installment to Luigi?s hotel? THE MESSAGE?..

Luigi and Parakarry have just entered their hotel suite after typing an incredibly long passcode and they find The dark cloaked mans full plans.

Parakarry: Ok lets read these plans.

Luigi begins to read the plans?

Dear Dark Cloaked Man,

I have been waiting along time for this, we can finally get revenge on those twerps. Now that the professor is on our side and that toad is trapped I think it would be a great time to order sushi, I mean sushi is a great way to celebrate when things are going your way. Any way back to the plan. I drew up this sketch of what we are going to do. Basically now that we threw Mario in the death pit, E.gadd is on our side, and toad is trapped with out a key, here is what we must do for the ultimate revenge on Luigi?.

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = D            Luigi
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

But first we must kill the princesses right in front of them. Next thing, once Luigi is out of the way we can over take the Mario Brothers enterprise which will give us enough money to pay off Parakarry from telling anyone what happened, with him being a postal man it will be to our advantage when we go out to the black woods, that forest is a gold mine, we can not let anyone know of the values which are their, once that is done we will have enough power to over throw the world! I will tell you more about our plan when I see you in person this Friday in the hotel storage room.

Your Evil Side Kick,
                        Wario of Double W?s

P.S: Waluigi is in on this too.

Luigi: This is terrible! They are going to kill me and bribe you!
Parakarry: I don?t Know it sounds like ill get a lot of money?
Luigi: What!!!??!?!?!
Parakarry: I?m just kidding don?t you worry you can count on me!
Luigi: It sounds like that black woods is the key to power, if we could beet them too it.
Parakarry: Why else do you think they wanted to pay me off, im the only one who has ever actually been there.
Luigi: so you can take me there and we can cut them off and bribe them to free toad and the princesses?
Parakarry: Not that easy, there was an avalanche last winter and it completely blocked off the only entrance with a huge bolder.
Luigi: We need to find the key to the sphere that they trapped toad in, then we need to spy on that conversation on Friday, and find were they are keeping the princesses, I?m not going down with out a fight.

E.gadd walks in the room. Luigi turns around and sees him and is very confused.

Luigi: How the?
E.gadd: it turns out that weird spell wore off of me. I?m back to normal, and I know all about their plan. I also Know who the Dark Cloaked Man is.
Luigi: Who is it????!!!!?!?!?!?!
E.gadd: Its?.Its?.Its?.

E.gadd suddenly is just staring off at Luigi and not talking or blinking. Luigi turns around to Parakarry to ask if he knows what?s going on when suddenly??

Parakarry: Look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parakarry jumps on top of Luigi knocking him to the floor and Luigi looks back at E.gadd and he is holding a gun. E.gadd shot the gun and it hit Parakarry in the Shoulder. Parakarry is now unconscious. The Dark Cloaked Man walks in the room and his men, wearing shirts that say WW on them, pour gasoline all over and then Luigi grabs a butter knife laying on the counter and hurls it at The Dark Cloaked man, it misses and he drops a red ball on the ground. The ball starts to let smoke out and the Dark Cloaked Man, E.gadd, and his minions all vanish and the room bursts into flames. Parakarry is now unconscious and on fire, the room is consumed in smoke and Luigi can not even see Parakarry anymore. He stumbles across the room and falls out the window, he lands 300+ stories down in a pool and his feet are completely broken. He some how manages to survive. He sees a wheelchair and he jumps in it and wheels himself to the nearest hospital. A toad like person puts him in bed and when he wakes up he is healed but can barely walk.

Luigi: Parakarry?he? he is dead!
Nurse: Its ok, Parakarry will be fine?
Luigi: But he was shot and burned.

The nurse doesn?t seem to believe him.

Nurse: uhuh? you get your rest now.

Luigi falls asleep and wakes up in his house. The TV is on in the back ground and it is telling of the story how a 300+ story hotel burnt to the ground last night. Luigi begins to think to himself who can he turn to. E.gadd is evil, Mario was thrown in a death pit and there is only a 1% chance he would have survived, Parakarry was shot and burned,  The princesses were missing, Bowser is just a fatty, toad was trapped in a sphere, then it came to him.

Luigi: I know! Kooper. He should be home.

Luigi then travels over to Kooper?s house and finds him in his room. He explains what has happened from the start and how the princesses were captured and he got to Bowser?s and fought him and then a dark cloaked man came and beat up Bowser, then stole the princesses and E.gadd, and Mario, and toad, and how E.gadd became evil, and how Parakarry was murdered?. After about 8 hours of Luigi explaining what had happened kooper finally said?

Kooper: OK I get it!!!!!!!! Ill help you out.

So Kooper and Luigi begin to plan. They thought about the letter and how it said they were going to meet at the hotel, but the hotel is gone. They kept on thinking and thinking and brainstorming plans to save the world and all of their friends, when suddenly there was a knock at the door.
Kooper: Come in!!
Delivery Guy: its not a delivery!!!!!
Luigi: is it digiorno?! I love that pizza!
Delivery Guy: no actually it?s a letter, the regular mail man went missing last night.

The delivery man hands the letter to Kooper and he opens it and reads it silently. He looks shocked.

Luigi: What is it?
Kooper: Someone got into the black woods!
Luigi: what?!
Kooper: I went with Parakarry one day to make a delivery and he had to go there. Only me and Him and one other strange man have ever been there. That man died when the avalanche came, but he left his fortune buried deep in the woods along with a very strange creature the likes which you could never imagine even in your worst nightmares. This creature is the reason they are called the black woods and not just the woods.
Luigi: It can?t be that bad I mean black woods, that?s not as scary as like the psychopath demon hell hound woods of doom!!!!! And isn?t that a bit racist, the black woods is bad? I bet if it was called the white woods people would explore it.
Kooper: Yes while our society is very discriminate against everyone?
Luigi: Because that makes perfect sense?anyway lets get back to our plan.
Kooper: we must get to the woods before who ever it is finds the treasure.
Luigi: The Double W?s!
Kooper: who?
Luigi: I have some theories, it is a group I know which tries to take over the world and hates me, what it stands for know one knows, I thought it was WarioWare but it seems Wario is not in charge. We must find out who they are and beat them to the treasure.

Luigi and Kooper head off for the Black woods but do not notice a shadowy figure who is following them closely behind, just waiting for them to make one wrong move?

What exactly is this monster and treasure in which everyone is chasing after in the black woods? How can Parakarry be dead? Will they ever see Toad or Mario again? Is E.Gadd really evil now? What were they going to discuss in the hotel on Friday? Will Luigi and Kooper make it to the tresure before the Double W?s? What does WW stand for? Who is following Luigi and Kooper? Find out next time one Luigi?s Hotel!   Chapter 6: The Black Beast?.

evilflame101

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, only one more chapter before the season finale!

Comments and feedback much appreciated!

Triforce_Luigi

AWESOME! I like the inclusion of the partners in Paper Mario.

Also, nice gun picture.

evilflame101

Just about to post the next chapter, and its a day early! WOOT!

evilflame101

Chapter 6: The Black Beast

Last time on Luigi?s Hotel? Luigi and Parakarry found the plans and realized that the double W?s were going to have a meeting in the hotel on Friday, along with this their plan was to retrieve the treasure from the black woods. They saw E. Gadd, which turned out to  be evil. Parakarry was shot and Luigi thinks he is dead.  Luigi went to find kooper and in a last attempt to save the world they head off toward the Black woods, but with a shadowy figure following them who knows what dark adventures lay ahead?

Luigi: Ok first things first lets head to the black woods? how far are they from here?
Kooper: They are about 1 hour walking from here at maximum, if we can get a ride we can make it there in about 15 minutes.
Luigi:Ok lets find a Taxi?

Luigi and Kooper find a taxi and head toward the black woods, they get dropped off about one mile away from the black woods so the taxi driver would not wonder what they are doing.

Meanwhile?

Mario is falling into the death pit?

Mario: AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Dark Cloaked man over load speaker: You fell for the Trap!!! Hahaha the trap the trap!!! There is only a 1% chance you will live through this and your safety is defiantly not guaranteed.
Mario:We shall see?

Mario continues to fall under him he sees many spikes and flames at the bottom of the tunnel he is falling in. He sees a root sticking out of the side of the wall and grabs onto it. Mario is hanging on by a thread and can not seem to hang on much longer?

Mario:I can?t seem to hold on much longer!
Narrator:Um? I just told them that did u not listen at all to the narration above?
Mario:Um not really can?t you see I?m about to fall to my DOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!
Narrator:Oh ya right ok proceed..
Mario:Thanks for your approval?
The root snaps
Mario:AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario continues to fall with less and less room between him and the spike pit below him, he continues to fall and goes right through a spike?

Meanwhile?

Luigi: Is this it?
Kooper:Yes? we are here, but the journey is not over, it has just begun.
Luigi:But it is the second season and the journey is just beginning?!

Back to Mario? as he hit?s the spikes he goes straight through them.

Mario:It appears it was just a hologram.

He then hit?s a giant trampoline and bounces straight up, then lands next to the trampoline which is a giant shark tank. Mario has some bruises but is still ready to fight the sharks off. The sharks smell the blood on Mario and all charge toward him at once leaving him surrounded but more then 10 sharks.

Meanwhile, in front of the black woods.
Kooper:There is one problem to enter these woods we must get over that mountain which could cause another avalanche.  Then we have to be even more careful because we can get attacked by the hidden monster in the woods.
Luigi: we must expect the unexpected.
Kooper:Wait if you expect the unexpected, then doesn?t that make the unexpected the expected?
Luigi:I guess your right we must expect anything!
Kooper:Right keep an eye out for  anyone following us?

Snap!

They turn around and see a branch snap out of a tree.

Luigi:Whos there?!
shadowy figure in background:mice!
Luigi: ok then?
Kooper slaps Luigi
Kooper: That wasn?t a mouse someone is following us.

Luigi turns around and hears the loud breaking of the sound barrier as a sniper rifle fires. A bullet goes right through Luigi?s hat and knocks it off his head.

Luigi:Run!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kooper: Get on my back!

Kooper goes into his shell and Luigi jumps on his back and they slide off. BOOM! Another shot from the gun, yet another miss. POW! Another shot hit?s the ground. For the next 20 minutes Kooper slides up the hill with Luigi on his back dodging shot after shot, a helicopter then is flying above them.

Luigi: Kooper wait I need my hat!
Kooper: Forget it you should have grabbed it 20 minutes ago before we had to run.

The helicopter then drops a rope down and over the intercom they hear E.Gadd yelling to them?

E.Gadd: I am on your side you must climb the rope or they will kill you! Parakarry is with me!

Then several bullets are fired at the helicopter followed by a rocket from a rocket launcher. The Helicopter falls to the ground and bursts into flames. The crash cause a vibration on the ground causing what might be another avalanche.

Luigi: Oh no! the ground what could it be?! Its gotta be the monster!!!!
Kooper:Or um? more likely an avalanche!

Meanwhile in the tank of sharks?

Mario is surrounded by sharks and punches one in the nose and gets ready to shoot fire at another?

Mario attempts to shoot fire
Mario: Why isn?t the fire working?
Shark number 3 Um maybe because your underwater?
Mario OH MY GOD! You can talk?!

Mario then grabs the shark by the tail and swings it into another shark but it doesn?t do much because they are underwater. He then swims downward as fast as he can through a underwater fan and one of the sharks gets grinded in it while the rest stay back behind. A voice comes over the loudspeaker as Mario climbs through a tunnel which brings him to a room with out water, or gravity.
dark cloaked man over loudspeaker Congratulations, you made it past the fake out and round one, welcome to level 2, you must fight some of the worlds deadliest assassins in an antigravity room. This will be no problem for them because ninjas completely ignore gravity but for you this will be harder.

Five assassins enter the room through various hidden holes and the scene fades back to the avalanche.

Suddenly Parakarry appears behind them and grabs them and fly?s up to the top of the hill.

Luigi: Your alive?!
Parakarry:The nurse told you I would be fine.
Luigi: How come I woke up in my house then?
Parakarry: You slept in so long there and they needed the bed for some of the guests at the hotel after it burned down, you realize that many people were injured. So they brought you home and I went off to find some more clues. By the way you realize that you were given that hotel so you are responsible to pay for damages to it and you are liable to be sued so it is a good thing we will probably all die?
Luigi: What do you mean we will die?

Luigi and kooper look up and see the reason why Parakarry thinks that they will all die. When they turn around they realize they have made it into the black woods and  that they are looking face to face with the monster that all have feared to enter the woods because of?The monster is covered with blood and about twice the size as the worlds strongest man. He has a giant bloody axe and is ready to attack.

Suddenly a giant battle sequence from paper Mario occurs. Parakarry and Kooper slide into it with their shells but it does no damage. The monster shrieks and then smashes his axe into the back of Kooper.

Luigi: Oh my God! You killed Kooper!
Parakarry: You ba?
Interrupted
Kooper gasping for breath: This show is rated G remember?
Parakarry:I was going to say you Bad man!!!!! Plus if this is G then why is everyone going to die!! We are all doomed!
Luigi: I?m going to sing the doom song? doom doom doom doooooooom doomy doom doom?
Kooper, still about dead but hanging onum almost dead here?

Koopers shell snaps in half an he manages to crawl away from harm??naked??

Luigi: ha hahahahaha! Your naked!!! Your so?..

Since Luigi was too busy making fun of Kooper he fails to notice the giant axe heading for his face?

Parakarry: look out!!!!!!

Luigi turns around and dodges the axe by such a small margin that it cuts some of his hair off.

Meanwhile, back with Mario fighting ninjas?

Mario sees the ninja and he attempts to shoot fireballs at them but the fire just kinda floats in air because there is not gravity. Mario is then knocked back and forth by ninjas and assassins.

Mario:What good is it to shoot fire if all the elements are against me? wait a minute?

Mario gets an idea and starts to shoot fire uncontrollably, since there is no gravity he is filling the room with floating fire. The ninjas are burnt and revealed to be mini versions of Wario. The gravity is then switched on and Mario blows up the security cameras set in the room, for the dark cloaked man to watch him fight.

Dark cloaked man talking to himself in the lair: That fool? he has destroyed the camera. Well he will never get past stage 3! The only way he can defeat this monster is if he hits both his eyes with fire at the same time?
Mario:Hey you realize you are talking over the loudspeaker?
Dark cloaked man:aww not again?

Mario proceeds the next room and begins to attack the boss in the manor that was told to him, he beats him, and moves onto the next room not knowing what to expect.

The scene fades into the fight with the Dark beast of the black woods.

Luigi:We must retreat, this guy is undefeatable!

Suddenly E.Gadd appears behind the monster.

E.Gadd:Running Judo chop!!

E.Gadd Judo chops the  monster and knocks it out.

E.Gadd:Ok guys this time I really am on your side. I found the back up key and released toad, but he was dropped into a spike pit so I?m not sure if he survived. I am here to help. I know their plans and I know where we must go. I also know where the key to the fortune is. It is in the heart of this monster on the ground. You must kill the monster to get the key.

Meanwhile Mario fights down the next boss to the death.

Dark Cloaked Man:Well Mario you might just be in that 1%? unfortunately for you the next person you must fight is?.ME!

The Dark Cloaked Man appears in front of Mario.

Dark Cloaked Man: You will die!

The Dark Cloaked Man kicks at Mario and Mario barely dodges it. They battle it out in an epic brawl the likes of which words can not even describe unless of coarse you consider  no description a description in itself then you might say the battle was so strong that even Luigi and the others could here it. Anyway to make a long story short Mario shoots a blast at The Dark Cloaked Man and he dodges it in such a clumsy way that it knocks his dark cape off,(now we can only call it The Man?) Revealing his true identity to Mario.

Mario: Oh My God! Your, your, your!!!! Your???..
No longer dark cloaked man: Yes and now that you know I must send orders to kill the one you love most the princess.

TO BE CONTINUED????????????......

What happened to toad? Will Luigi and his friends be able to get the key from the monsters heart? Will Mario survive against the dark Cloaked Man? What Does Double W?s stand for? Are the princesses dead? What is the treasure of the Black Woods? Will people sue Luigi for the Hotel accident? Who is the Dark Cloaked Man, and will Mario live to tell anyone who he is? Find out the answer to all of these questions Next time one ?Luigi?s hotel: THE GRAND FINALE!?

evilflame101

Triforce_Luigi

Whoa, Grand Finale? Already?! O.O

Anyway, good fic. I love it when the villains an idiot.