News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Update: I might have strep now.

Started by The Seventh, March 29, 2009, 02:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seventh

Boy, I don't feel the best.

Got a fever of 102, headaches, and coughing.

Still, it could be worse.  This might also become the reason why I might not go to school tomorrow.

To think it evolved from a simple, annoying cough that I had yesterday.  Well, I don't think staying up until 3:00 am really helped, however...

Great, a horrible sore throat has appeared, with a reduced fever.  The sore throat feels like a strep one.

Here comes what I intercourse ing hate.  A strep culture.
meh

Magnum

Quote from: red7js on March 29, 2009, 02:26:32 PM

Still, it could be worse.  This might also become the reason why I might not go to school tomorrow.

To think it evolved from a simple, annoying cough that I had yesterday.  Well, I don't think staying up until 3:00 am really helped, however...

102. Wow. I've never even hit 100. My regular body temp. is 96 or something. I've got a fever when I hit 99 and I never get above that.
That sucks hope you feel better.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Cecil_and_Kain

I was sick all last week. I have the right to laugh at you. So, hah.

The Seventh

Quote from: MagnumSonic on March 29, 2009, 02:28:46 PM
Quote from: red7js on March 29, 2009, 02:26:32 PM

102. Wow. I've never even hit 100. My regular body temp. is 96 or something. I've got a fever when I hit 99 and I never get above that.
That sucks hope you feel better.
You're lucky you've never hit 100.  That's about when you feel REALLY poopty.

I hit 103 last night.  That's really close to the "OH FUCK TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL" point.
Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on March 29, 2009, 02:31:21 PM
I was sick all last week. I have the right to laugh at you. So, hah.
Problem is, I never laughed at you.  So, belated haha for you?

I guess.

Right now, Mucinex DM, Advil, water, and a morning shower are what keeping me feeling well enough to move.
meh

Nayrman

Hey, at least you don't have to take Java coding classes. God darn I'd rather be sick for a month than have to deal with this class.

Zies

...Deal with it...
...That's what I do...

...Once you learn to stop caring about pain and uncomfortable things, you can do what you really want to do: eat chocolate...

Quote from: Nayrman on March 30, 2009, 11:01:51 AM
Hey, at least you don't have to take Java coding classes. God darn I'd rather be sick for a month than have to deal with this class.
...Lawl, nub...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Nayrman

Quote from: Zies on March 30, 2009, 11:12:08 AM
...Deal with it...
...That's what I do...

...Once you learn to stop caring about pain and uncomfortable things, you can do what you really want to do: eat chocolate...

Quote from: Nayrman on March 30, 2009, 11:01:51 AM
Hey, at least you don't have to take Java coding classes. God dang I'd rather be sick for a month than have to deal with this class.
...Lawl, nub...
It's called not being able to think in code. Like how some people just don't get playing a musical instrument because they can't think in music (I can, but that's an entirely separate issue)

whatwewishfor

The highest I've ever hit was 103, lasted for like 3 days and then I got strep throat D:
whatever

The Seventh

Quote from: Www4 on March 30, 2009, 03:01:02 PM
The highest I've ever hit was 103, lasted for like 3 days and then I got strep throat D:
Well, I have a feeling that this might be the case...

My nominal fever is now 101 and that ubiquitous strep sore throat has appeared.

Shit.  Now I might have to take a strep culture.  I FUCKING HATE strep cultures.
meh