News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

AC92's Sketch Gallery

Started by AC92, December 30, 2007, 07:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AC92

Hey, everybody. First post at this place.  ;D I thought I'd post some drawings I made when I was bored. I usually draw in the middle of the night when I have nothing better to do. :P Anyways, let's set some ground rules.

Rules:
~If you don't like my work, don't just say you don't like it. Give me reasons so I can improve.
~Can't really think of anything else right now.  :-\

So let's begin.  8)

Steven Tyler of Aerosmith

Meh, one of my worst drawings. I didn't put much effort into it as you can tell by some disproportional parts and messed up areas.

Gravemind of Halo
I drew this in the car on a napkin from Dunkin' Donuts using a picture from DeviantArt as a sort of guide. Then I traced it onto normal paper. :P I don't really like the Halo series, but I think Gravemind looks pretty neat so I drew him.

Ripper Roo of Crash Bandicoot

My first drawing of Ripper Roo. Ripper's my favorite character from Crash Bandicoot. I used to love the Crash series when I was young. The original three had to be some of the best games ever.

My favorite take on Ripper Roo. Somebody at DeviantArt made a drawing like this with the large, furry ears and I loved it. This is my rendition of his original drawing.

My Fake Pokemon Creations
These take up the rest of my gallery. On the original NSider I had a thread showcasing these.

Skarmory's Evolution

I had names for all of these guys, but I only remember two of them.  ???? A lot of people like my Skarm evo. I think it's because he looks high.  ::)

Dunsparce Evolution

I hate this drawing with a passion. I think it looks like a piece of crap with two mangled cotton balls attached to its back. I have no idea what I was thinking when I drew it.  :-X

Dapasso - Smeargle Evolution

Huzzah! I remembered this feller's name. People liked this guy too.

Insandabear - Spinda Evolution

I remembered this guy's name too, mainly because this was my favorite out of my fake Pokemon. It was inspired by Ripper Roo.  ;D

Lickigum and Merryonette - Lickitung Pre-Evo and Banette Evolution

I remember these guys too. I actually have a little custom sprite of Lickigum somewhere that I made before I even thought of drawing him. Merryonette has some whole backstory to why it's now a jester thing. Unfortunately, I don't remember that story. Yup.

Farfectch'd Evolution

I butchered the pre-evo of this guy's name. I drew this in 5 minutes, also on a Dunkin' Donuts napkin.

Torkoal Evolution

Don't remember his name. It had Volcano in it though. I shouldn't have drawn the magma/lava dripping out of his mouth. It looks...odd. Really odd.

Well, that's all I have for now. Comment!  ;D

__THAT__GUY__

Haha nice stuff.

I'm liking the Lickigum.

Fell

Those are cool Fakemon!  ;D

I love that dunsparce evo.

Spongebob does not approve