News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Captain Jack Sparrows Restaurant

Started by captainjacksparrow, August 11, 2008, 07:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjacksparrow

Yep thunderhero i stole your idea and made it my own (you forgot to Paton it  ;D ). Anyway this thread is about me and my staff running a restaurant exclusive to video game, book, nsiders people, comic, movie, TV show and famous people.

How this works: I'm pretty much using thunder hero's system of having staff of nsiders. So if you don't know it what you do is you post what you want to do, i revise it a little and i post you in all my stories. Quick note ill be making reference to past stories so if you see thvgf it means the reference is from a story in thunder hero video game factory.
Season 1
[spoiler][/spoiler] This is where ill put all my and your (yes your allowed to make and post your own restaurant stories) stories in a spoiler box so you don't have to wander around my thread. I will post them though.

Staff:
Solid snake:manager
raiden:body guard
mung daal and chowder: cooks
shnitzel:guys who beats the crap out of anyone who dosnt like my food
fozzie the bear:enterainment
boba fett:assassin
thunder hero:The guy who trys to shut down my resturant but always fails.
triforce luigi: the food critic.
Now i like to do CREDITS!!!!!
Jesus and heavenly father: Me and you wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for them.
Thunder hero: For if it weren't for him i would never do any of this.
Masteryounglink: For telling me about this site.
Lightning sword: For being a critic on everything i do making me want to do better.

NOW LETS START SHALL WE???

Day 1: Staff hiring
(3 o clock p.m. at Captain jack's sparrow restaurant where Cjs is holding staff interviews)
Cjs:Welcome To Captain jacks sparrows restaurant, name please?

Solid snake: Who in the world do you think it is you idiot.

Cjs: Aw if it isn't snake. See you didn't die after mgs 5 (thvgf).

SS:If IT WERNT FOR THE DANG JR DUDE AVATAR PIC I WOULD HAVE WON.

Cjs:All right calm down... Ill hire you as manager because of it OK?

SS. OK....

Cjs: Now NEXT!

Raiden: Yeah I'm just here to make sure i still have a job right?

Cjs: Yes... your job is my body guard.

Raiden: Does that mean i kill or just knock out?

Cjs:Depends on popularity.

Rai:OK..ill send the next person in.

Chowder:Hey boss.

Mung Daal: Aw your the famous Captain jack sparrow (hurt chowder and I'm turning you into frumple pie)

Shnitzel:Radda raddda radda

Cjs:Good to see you chowder and nice to meet you two. Chowder you on kitchen duty with mung daal. Shnitzal you throw people out that wont pay the bill. Now NEXT!

Fozzie the bear:Hey can i be the comedian?

Cjs:Yes. Next!

Sponge bob: Hey i wanted the comedian jo- AHHHHH
(Spongbobs on fire and gets burnt to dust)

Boba fett: I'm here.

Cjs:Your late. Anyway your going to kill any idiot who trys to be a competitor to me. Oh and you kill staff if they do a bad job.

BF:Yes sir.

Cjs:Ok with staff's done time to roll the ads.

This hiring was brought to you by- Chowder, the awesome cartoon show on cartoonetwork.

Cjs:Only kids show you'll see me watching.

captainjacksparrow

Day 2: GRAND OPENING HURTS. Special guests: Vector and nsider. (12:30)

Cjs:WELCOM EVERYONE TO THE GRAND OPENING OF MY RESTURANT!!!!!

Thunder hero, Vector and master young link:WOO HOO!

Everyone else from nsider:WHO CARES WE ONLY CAME FOR THE FREE FOOD!!!

(Lightning sword throws tomato at me and nails me in the face)

(Wipes off) Cjs:Anyway i am proud to say that your entertainment tonight is fozzie the bear with jokes and vector on gutair.

Thunder hero:THIS IS GREAT!

Lightning sword: No it isn't (throws another tomato)

(dodges and hits silver)

Silver:I WAS WORKING ON THE FOURMS AND YOU JUST MADE ME BREAK IT!

CJS: Lets just go inside shall we?

(1:00)

Cjs:So how is the steakal going chefs.

Mung daal:Fine fine... it will be done in 5 minnuts as long as we don't burn it

(Steakal catches on fire)

Chowder:OH MY GOSH RUN FOR YOU LIVES!!!

Cjs:Why whats wrong if you bur- AHHH ITS GOING TO BLOW!!!

(ducks and cover... meanwhile on stage)

Fozzie:So whats red, green and is going 500 miles a hour? A strawberry laughing its head off! WOKKA WOKKA.

Everyone: THAT STUNK.

(Exploding steakal his fozzie)

Fo:THAT WAS THE BIGGIST THING I WAS EVER HIT WITH MY JOKES MUST FINAL BE GETTING BETTER!

(2:00)

R:Hey boss, One of your nsiders got board and is making a restaurant. His name is live2die989.

Cjs:Oh the idiot who's calling himself Jesus Christ (See a new era Pokemon RP by jneedforspeed2014 for reference)? Well hes crossed the line now not only i want you to kill him i want you to blow up the building and fry him before you do it with a flame thrower.

R:yes sir.

(2:30)

Triforce_Luigi:I WANT KFC

Snake:We don't have kfc we have ckicka made by mung daal who's been cooking for over 300 years so pipe down and order something.

T_L:Now you better give me kfc or  I'm going to-

( live2die989 burnt and disfigured corpse makes him look like a chicken)

(T_L takes a bite out of him)

T_L: PWATOUEEEE THATS THE GROSSEST CHICKEN I HAVE EVER TASTED YOU SUCK AT COOKING

Shnitzel:Radda raddddaaa rada

(Shnitzel grabs T_L and beats him to a pulp and kills him. Then tossing him to a human to chicken turning him into Kentucky fired T_L)

Snake: NOW WE HAVE KFC IF ANYONE WANTS IT

(3:00)

Cjs:Well how was everyone meals?

nsider: Its pretty good.

Cjs: Good all thanks go to Mung daal and chowder now as our final entertainment VECOTR THE CROCIDLIE
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhSErF_N6Lc for music)

(4:00)

Cjs:THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY GRAND OPENING! Now as always i give my thanks and today's lunch was brought to you by vector for his awesome skills.

(You may now post if you want)

thunderhero4

Lol, nice! Anyway, I dont think i was gonna do a resturaunt for the last one anyway, so its all good! I will read if you write, this is funny

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 13, 2008, 10:02:02 AM
Lol, nice! Anyway, I dont think i was gonna do a resturaunt for the last one anyway, so its all good! I will read if you write, this is funny
Ha thanks.  Now time for day 3!
Day 3: maybe this isn't a good idea... - Serving: Everyone i killed- Entertainment: fozzie the bear and the toadas brothers.

(1:00)
(cjs looks out kitchen window to see everyone he killed with Uzis).

cjs:OH CRAP WHO INVITED EVERYONE I KILLED!

ryker:I did. i thought that if i did something nice for ya you hire me.

cjs:IDIOT! THEIRS 2 REASONS WHY I CANT DO THAT. THE FIRST  ALREADY WORK FOR THUNDER HERO AS THE SOME HOW IMPORTANT IDOIT AND 2 ALL THE PEOPLE YOU BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE WANT TO KILL ME!!!!

Ryker:Oh sorry... (walks out of restaurant)

Cjs:OH CRUD OH CRUD OH CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD.

Krusty: Hey i think i hear him ill go and see.

(walks in to kitchen and see me)

Cjs:RAIDEN KILL HIM NOW

(SLASH)

(Shinitzal throws him into human to kfc machine)

Cjs:Phew OK because we cant do that forever or one of us will die and its not going to be me. So here's my idea. We serve them while they wait get all their cash and boba fett will kill him all.

Everyone: Got it.

(1:30)

Snake: Welcome everyone to cjs restaurant!

Everyone:WHERE IS HE WERE ONLY HERE BECAUSE WE WANT HIM DEAD!

Snake:He said if you have lunch he will come out.

everyone:fine.

S:SO WHILE YOU WAIT HERES SOME MUSIC FROM THE TOADAS BROTHERS
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFtOpoZNIA8&feature=related its fun to read and play the music at the same time because it makes imagining it a whole lot more fun)

(1:30)

Cjs:HOwsss IT goING Chodersss?

Chowder:Mung why is boss talking weird and in fetal postion?

Mung daal:Oh hes just scared of everyone that wants to kill him.

Cjs:NO IM NOT!!!

Mung: OH LOOK SOMONE WITH A UZIS WALKING TOWARD THE DOOR!

Cjs:AHHHHH

(Jumps into potatoa bag)
(If your wondering why every food i say is spelled wrong i did that on purpose to match food from chowder)

(2:00)

Fozzie: OK so i have a friend named john. I tried calling him the other day and this is what his answering machine said. "Hi. This is John. If you are the phone company, I already sent the money. If you are my parents, please send money. If you are my financial aid institution, you didn't lend me enough money. If you are my friends, you owe me money. If you are a female, don't worry, I have plenty of money".WOKKA WOKKA

Hk-47: Statement- That was not funny. I heard no piece of violence killing or anything related to those statements, but what will be funny is this.

(trys to snipe fozzie but Misses and hits silver hawks comp)

silver:DANG IT I THOUGHT BEING IN A STOARAGE CLOSET WOULD MEAN NO ONE COULD MAKE ME MESS UP THE FOURMS!

(2:30)

Cjs:Welcome everyone i hoped you liked our OVER CHARGED DINNERS JUST FOR YOU.

EVERYONE: THEIR HE IS EVERYONE READ AIM-

CJS:fire

(boba fett walks in)

boba fett: Hey altair, cloud and raiden ready?

a,c and r: YEP!

(boba pulls out vibro blade)

a,c,r and b:QUAD FINISH

(AHHH OWWW EKKK WHY AHG)

Cjs:Well that worked out really well. Normally i would do a ad but considering i killed all my costumers theirs no need so see next time folks if anyone of you are still alive...

thunderhero4

XD this one was better than the last 2!! Nice, keep up thee good work

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 14, 2008, 12:35:15 PM
Thanks! Any requets? (p.s i will be gone till monday so ill have new day on either monday or tuesday.

thunderhero4

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on August 14, 2008, 05:11:22 PM
Thanks! Any requets? (p.s i will be gone till monday so ill have new day on either monday or tuesday.
I think it would be funny if it had McDonalds in it somehow!

And I guess I could be staff! I would like to be the guy who complains about you taking my resturaunt idea and how my interview show was cancelled! (even tho im not really mad)

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 14, 2008, 10:57:34 PM
Quote from: captainjacksparrow on August 14, 2008, 05:11:22 PM
I think it would be funny if it had McDonalds in it somehow!

And I guess I could be staff! I would like to be the guy who complains about you taking my resturaunt idea and how my interview show was cancelled! (even tho im not really mad)
Im back... cept i cant do new story till tomroow. But i will do your request. Also... update has been done which now shows staff.

thunderhero4

Hey man, Im gonna leave this place next Tuesday! I hope you still keep me in your story! Godspeed! ;)

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 20, 2008, 08:40:48 PM
Hey man, Im gonna leave this place next Tuesday! I hope you still keep me in your story! Godspeed! ;)
JAW DROPSSSSSSSSSS =O =O =O well because you were my only reader im locking this unless somone else posts by next tuesday.

Triforce_Luigi

Kay, yeah, awesome. Other than grammar, which isn't exactly as hugely important in the "Script" format. So yeah. Can I be on the "staff" here?