<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Adventures of Carl the Goomba

Started by Zovistograt, October 06, 2007, 03:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

Carl is a goomba.

Chapter 1 coming soon.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zovistograt

Chapter 1 coming now.

One day, Carl was walking around.  He bumped into another goomba.  He asked the other goomba, "Do you have any bread?"

The other goomba responded, "No, I do not have any bread, good sir, do you have any bread?"

"Yes, yes in fact I do," replied Carl.

Carl then ate the bread.

Chapter 2 coming soon!
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Commander Awesome

Zovistograt

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 06, 2007, 04:08:44 PM
Why am I suddenly reminded of Nick?
Perhaps a character named Carl...like in Jimmy Neutron?

There's no relation, it was the first name that popped into my head.

Zovistograt

Chapter 2 coming now.

Carl walked away from the other goomba until he came to a koopa.  This koopa had a piece of bread on his head.  Carl asked him, "Do you have any bread?"

The koopa responded, "Yes, I do have bread.  It is on my head.  Do you have any bread?"

"No, I ate it," Carl replied.  Carl then decapitated the koopa.

Chapter 3 coming soon!

Zovistograt

Chapter 3 coming now.

Carl walked away from the dead koopa and went into the underground via a warp pipe.  He saw a bullet bill coming towards him.  Carl asked him, "Do you have any bread?"

The bullet bill responded, "noidon'tlooki'mkindabusyspeedingomglookout"

"What?" replied Carl.

The bullet bill then crashed into the wall.  Carl stole its remains and sold them on the black market.

Chapter 4 coming soon!

Zovistograt

Chapter 4 coming now.

Carl walked away from the black market and went to Bowser's Castle.  He went to the room behind Bowser's lair where the Toad that was captured was being held.  Carl asked him, "Do you have any bread?"

The Toad responded, "Sorry, but your bread is in another castle."

"I do not think you are correct in that statement."  Carl then ate the Toad, which tasted like bread.

Chapter 5 coming soon!

Zovistograt

Chapter 5 coming now.

Carl, after a few days of wandering around in the desert, came upon a Pokey.  The Pokey was five sections high.  Carl asked the Pokey, "Do you have any bread?"

The Pokey responded, "No, where would I put bread?  I'm a Pokey."

"Yes...yes you are," replied Carl.  Carl then started poking the Pokey until the Pokey got pokedrama and exploded.

Chapter 6 coming soon!

Triforce_Luigi

Zovistograt

Chapter 6 coming now.

Carl traveled some more and came across Princess Peach.  She was reclining on a rock.  Carl asked the princess, "Do you have any bread?"

Startled, Peach responded, "DON'T TAKE ME AHHHH MARIO"

"Fine, be that way," replied Carl.  Carl then threw an empty soda can at her and walked away.

Chapter 7 coming soon!

Zovistograt

Chapter 7 coming now.

Carl went back to Bowser's Castle and went up to Bowser's throne room.  The magikoopa there barred him from entering.  Carl asked the stern magikoopa, "Do you have any bread?"

The magikoopa responded, "Why aren't you at your normal post?"

"You have failed to answer my question," replied Carl.  Carl was then taken under arrest for radical thoughts (omg this has a plot?!).

Chapter 8 coming soon!

Zovistograt

Chapter 8 coming now.

Carl was thrown in a dungeon.  Carl saw nothing.  Carl asked nothing, "Do you have any bread?"

Nothing responded, "..."

"You're no fun to talk to," replied Carl.  Carl then did nothing until a Dry Bones brought him food, which he promptly threw in the Dry Bones's face.

Chapter 9 coming soon!

HeroOfTimeO0

Nice! ^_^ Really funny. You always were creative.(Like your bio back at NSider :P)
Keep Writing!

Zovistograt

Chapter 9 coming now.

Carl explored the dungeon more.  He came across an old, ragged koopa.  He asked the pale koopa, "Do you have any bread?"

The koopa responded, "Yes, I do have a few pieces that I've been saving for a special occasion. But if you like bread you're in luck.  That's all they give us here.  What are you in here for, lowlier goomba?  I've been in here since 1989 after I led an insurrection that failed within the koopa regime.  I was a decorated officer that found the tyrannical rule of Bowser too terrible to bear.  So one day, one day I went up to the new recruits and told them the truth of what Bowser was doing to the Mushroom Kingdom and they rallied behind me.  I was so proud of those koopa kids, pardon the pun.  I shouldn't joke about the royal family, if they even deserve that respect.  Argh, who am I kidding?  Trying to lead a small ragtag army of whippersnappers against a nearly unstoppable ruler.  But somehow those two plumbers do it all the time.  But they can never fully destroy the Koopa Kingdom...strange.  But anyway, back to the story of the insurrection.  Me and about 50 koopas under me went to the door of Bowser's lair and took out the magikoopas there with ease.  I'd imagine it's those who caught you, eh?  Well, we got into his throne room but there were traps set.  Somebody must've been spying on our secret meetings.  So what they did was they trapped us in a trap door room and interrogated us.  The other koopas were brainwashed and sent on expendable infantry duty while I was locked up in here.  I vow to one day avenge the entire land and take out the menace that is Bowser once and for all so that us koopas--and you goombas too, I have nothing against you guys--can live in peace and harmony for the rest of eternity.  What do you think, do you think we can do this?  Do you think we can break out of this place and become heroes among villains?  Join me and we can become the underdog, but the underdog that will gather strength, that will make our great nation stand together to fight a then-common enemy, Bowser Koopa!  What do you say, friend?"

"They serve bread here?  Thanks for the info," Carl replied.  Carl then stole the old koopa's bread.

Chapter 10 coming soon!

Triforce_Luigi