News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

I think I'm going to take Vaatix's advice.

Started by Super, December 06, 2010, 12:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

The Seventh

What are you implying?

If you're leaving then that's quite the poopty Christmas gift.
meh

SkyMyl

If Super's leaving, then we're intercourse ed.

Oh.

Syncopathic

Silverhawk79

Super

I'm leaving until IRC becomes active again and the forum-goers become cool. None of the active users here are funny, inventive, or interesting. It makes me sick in the stomach to read the chat threads. Have a fancy-ass Christmas.

Kayo

Bye Super.

IRC would be active if I could get in to the room.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Super Isn't Here on December 14, 2010, 02:53:29 PM
I'm leaving until IRC becomes active again and the forum-goers become cool. None of the active users here are funny, inventive, or interesting. It makes me sick in the stomach to read the chat threads. Have a fancy-ass Christmas.
#nsider won't ever be active again.
YEAH

Custom

Quote from: Super on December 14, 2010, 02:53:29 PM

And that's what we're gonna be. We're gonna be cool. Now Ringo, I'm gonna count to three, and when I count three, you let go of your gun, and sit your ass down. But when you do it, you do it cool. Ready? One... two... three.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!