News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Snorkel...We are going to get hacked.

Started by Tupin, September 30, 2007, 08:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

I found this in another thread and I thought I would bring this to your attention.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

blue_slime

you mean on a thread you found on this page?  you could have at least posted it in comments & concerns board :P

phatyo

Don't worry hacking is a serieus mader just call the FBI :)

Java

:O :O :O

Run everyone! Save yourselves!

:O :O :O

bluaki

Meh, the best they can do is guess passwords. Unless one of the admins has a really obvious password, we're fine.

missingnomaster

I would spam his email(if i knew it) but then he might get his friend to hack me...

i like being annoying sometimes

gbwyoshi

phatyo

Quote from: missignomaster on September 30, 2007, 08:59:27 AM
I would spam his email(if i knew it) but then he might get his friend to hack me...

How would he hack you sereiuxly the only way is if you accept something from him....So yeah he can't hack you. Unless he has this program that he only needs your IP :O then he can check thru your web cam and see you picking your nose :O

Tupin

Quote from: phatyo on September 30, 2007, 09:03:05 AM

How would he hack you sereiuxly the only way is if you accept something from him....So yeah he can't hack you. Unless he has this program that he only needs your IP :O then he can check thru your web cam and see you picking your nose :O
Remember at the old site how we got that "generous donation" to switch servers? Apparently,a hacker gave us the money.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

missingnomaster

what webcam:|

and whats with the sereiuxly?

and does anyone even know Drybones' e-mail? If  slipped up i could give him a nasty surprise

phatyo

Quote from: missignomaster on September 30, 2007, 09:06:07 AM

and does anyone even know Drybones' e-mail? If  slipped up i could give him a nasty surprise
All he needs is your IP from your email and your intercourse ed

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on September 30, 2007, 09:04:50 AM

Remember at the old site how we got that "generous donation" to switch servers? Apparently,a hacker gave us the money.

O_o;
Starwindwizard7 is no hacker.

missingnomaster

Quote from: phatyo on September 30, 2007, 09:07:37 AM

how would he get my IP from my e-mail?

phatyo

Quote from: missignomaster on September 30, 2007, 09:09:10 AM

He retraces where the Email came from what IP >_>

missingnomaster

Quote from: phatyo on September 30, 2007, 09:12:18 AM
Quote from: missignomaster on September 30, 2007, 09:09:10 AM

He retraces where the Email came from what IP >_>

In that sense he could probably track more than just an e-mail.