News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

my competiveness

Started by tibar21, February 21, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutilator7

I haven't played brawl in almost a year and it would be correct to say that was pretty bad.

Java

Did anyone else notice this under the video's description?

The worst match I have ever had with yoshi and his pikachu is soooo anoying that non of us want to fight it. I will get a good video of my yoshi on here soon enough.

Quote from: `Matt` on February 22, 2009, 11:24:50 AM
Quote from: Gamree on February 22, 2009, 12:34:11 AM
Quote from: HTA on February 21, 2009, 11:49:23 PM
Quote from: tibar21 on February 21, 2009, 08:18:46 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on February 21, 2009, 07:40:08 PM
Well, I don't play Pikachu, so... I don't know.

However, looking at the videos on the right, Tibar's Ness and Tollhouse's Lucas is average. Especially mthat lucas. :-\
well first of all that's the toughest not pro or not spamming Yoshi you'll ever face. and i use lucas tollhouse uses ness and came back in his fight to win against sonic. i f***ed up against lucario. sheik.. well you know. i'll post again from the next tournament. i haven't been playing that much.
My Ness would rape you using PSi Magnet alone.

Don't know exactly why, but I found that comment quite humorous.  :)

Glad to see I wasn't the only one.

Anyways, that was a crappy Yoshi and Pikachu, both were incredibly predictable. As for tollhouse, his Ness is average, not great but not bad either, whoever Skye was, it is likewise for his Sonic.
I'm pretty sure Skye used to come here.
He bragged about how "good" he was.

Matt

Quote from: Java_Java on February 22, 2009, 06:44:37 PM

The worst match I have ever had with yoshi and his pikachu is soooo anoying that non of us want to fight it. I will get a good video of my yoshi on here soon enough.

However, looking at the videos on the right, Tibar's Ness and Tollhouse's Lucas is average. Especially mthat lucas. :-\
well first of all that's the toughest not pro or not spamming Yoshi you'll ever face. and i use lucas tollhouse uses ness and came back in his fight to win against sonic. i f***ed up against lucario. sheik.. well you know. i'll post again from the next tournament. i haven't been playing that much.

Anyways, that was a crappy Yoshi and Pikachu, both were incredibly predictable. As for tollhouse, his Ness is average, not great but not bad either, whoever Skye was, it is likewise for his Sonic.

Yes Skye used to come here, when the board was extremely active. I read the description and tbh most of the Pikachu's attacks were avoidable, so as to how it was annoying is beyond me.

Mutilator7

I exaggerate alot tollhouse, i meant that i haven't played in a long while, several months, for smash i play melee and ssb64. And i did unlock everything

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Mutilator7 on February 22, 2009, 07:12:56 PM
I exaggerate alot tollhouse, i meant that i haven't played in a long while, several months, for smash i play melee and ssb64. And i did unlock everything
No, it's my bad.  I need to stop being so literal.  Sorry
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Java

Quote from: `Matt` on February 22, 2009, 06:53:43 PM

Yes Skye used to come here, when the board was extremely active. I read the description and tbh most of the Pikachu's attacks were avoidable, so as to how it was annoying is beyond me.
Perhaps it was so predictable it was annoying? I don't know... I didn't watch the video.

Matt

Quote from: Java_Java on February 22, 2009, 07:36:40 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on February 22, 2009, 06:53:43 PM

Perhaps it was so predictable it was annoying? I don't know... I didn't watch the video.

Well then your lucky you didn't waste your own time.

Dawei

Oh, lord jesus christ. This thread is going to make me so happy.

LOLOLOLOL "oh yeah dawei i'll give you such a challenge." "I'm good at this game just you wait" "i don't need to play 'gay' to be good" "we'll prove you guys that we are good" ect ect -A brief recap of everything you guys said, in understatement form.

WAY TO SUCK. Tibar, you told me that you don't need to chaingrab and "play gay" to be good, but look at your pikachu. Have you ever heard that he haves moves other than dsmash, fsmash, and down b? How long will you be staring at your computer screen with a blank look at your face when I ask you how to qac with pikachu? Learn to play, son.

Skye, this isn't March 10th, 2008. Wolf has more than 3 moves. Rolling around and lasering, and then fsmashing only works on retarded people (aka who you played with wolf), and in severe lag. Step it up a notch and learn about his BACK AIR. It's a very nice move that lets you rape people. I'm sure Red Alert and Zen could teach you more about it with their wolfs. Hell, even I could show you some stuff and I don't even use him. But hey, you still won the tourney. Good job sucking less than everyone else.

Tollhouse, how many mortar slides did I count in your snake video? What's this? ZERO? Either I'm awful at math or you have no idea what the hell you are doing with snake. And from your tourney results, you didn't have any idea what you were doing with anyone else, either. And you talked the most poop out of you three (though I'll admit, you were the most logical). Kind of disappointed I didn't get to see your mk, since I bet it would have been as spammy at Tibar's pika.

tl;dr you guys suck l2 play. Online could teach you that.

Matt

Quote from: Dawei on February 23, 2009, 05:19:46 PM

LOLOLOLOL "oh yeah dawei i'll give you such a challenge." "I'm good at this game just you wait" "i don't need to play 'gay' to be good" "we'll prove you guys that we are good" ect ect -A brief recap of everything you guys said, in understatement form.

WAY TO SUCK. Tibar, you told me that you don't need to chaingrab and "play gay" to be good, but look at your pikachu. Have you ever heard that he haves moves other than dsmash, fsmash, and down b? How long will you be staring at your computer screen with a blank look at your face when I ask you how to qac with pikachu? Learn to play, son.

Skye, this isn't March 10th, 2008. Wolf has more than 3 moves. Rolling around and lasering, and then fsmashing only works on retarded people (aka who you played with wolf), and in severe lag. Step it up a notch and learn about his BACK AIR. It's a very nice move that lets you rape people. I'm sure Red Alert and Zen could teach you more about it with their wolfs. Hell, even I could show you some stuff and I don't even use him. But hey, you still won the tourney. Good job sucking less than everyone else.

Tollhouse, how many mortar slides did I count in your snake video? What's this? ZERO? Either I'm awful at math or you have no idea what the hell you are doing with snake. And from your tourney results, you didn't have any idea what you were doing with anyone else, either. And you talked the most poop out of you three (though I'll admit, you were the most logical). Kind of disappointed I didn't get to see your mk, since I bet it would have been as spammy at Tibar's pika.

Ilu in a non-gay way.

HTA!

Quote from: `Matt` on February 23, 2009, 05:31:23 PM
Quote from: Cogs on February 23, 2009, 05:19:46 PM

LOLOLOLOL "oh yeah Cogs i'll give you such a challenge." "I'm good at this game just you wait" "i don't need to play 'gay' to be good" "we'll prove you guys that we are good" ect ect -A brief recap of everything you guys said, in understatement form.

Tollhouse, how many mortar slides did I count in your snake video? What's this? ZERO? Either I'm awful at math or you have no idea what the hell you are doing with snake. And from your tourney results, you didn't have any idea what you were doing with anyone else, either. And you talked the most s*** out of you three (though I'll admit, you were the most logical). Kind of disappointed I didn't get to see your mk, since I bet it would have been as spammy at Tibar's pika.

Ilu in a non-gay way.
ilu in a gay way

tollhouse2006

Sorry, that just happened to be my worst tournament.  I'm alot better.  And I'm not making up excuses.  Next tournament's fights will be posted and you can see hopefully what I can really do.  I felt really poopty after that tournament was over.  You are completely right about me not knowing what I was doing.  After looking at all my fights I was like why the hell did I do that and what was I thinking.  I wouldn't have let tibar make this topic if those fights were me at my best.  Honestly, why the hell would I embarass myself like that?  Although, I'm already embarassed that you all had to see me suck so bad as a first impression.  But since I'm a good sport I allowed the fights to be posted.  I thought it was stupid to put this match's link on though.  That match wasn't good at all.  Oh and as for meta knight, i have taken a break from him for a while.  I got sick of using him and found characters I liked better.  It had nothing to do with sucking with him.  I'm a descent mk but I stopped using him because he's not really my style.  I found better characters.  So yeahhh...  If I do well next tourney I'll let you know.  As for everybody else, feel free to say this is load of crap and still say I suck.  See if I care.   

Matt

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 23, 2009, 06:21:59 PM

Sorry, that just happened to be my worst tournament.  I'm alot better.  And I'm not making up excuses.  Next tournament's fights will be posted and you can see hopefully what I can really do.  I felt really poopty after that tournament was over.  You are completely right about me not knowing what I was doing.  After looking at all my fights I was like why the hell did I do that and what was I thinking.  I wouldn't have let tibar make this topic if those fights were me at my best.  Honestly, why the hell would I embarass myself like that?  Although, I'm already embarassed that you all had to see me suck so bad as a first impression.  But since I'm a good sport I allowed the fights to be posted.  I thought it was stupid to put this match's link on though.  That match wasn't good at all.  Oh and as for meta knight, i have taken a break from him for a while.  I got sick of using him and found characters I liked better.  It had nothing to do with sucking with him.  I'm a descent mk but I stopped using him because he's not really my style.  I found better characters.  So yeahhh...  If I do well next tourney I'll let you know.  As for everybody else, feel free to say this is load of crap and still say I suck.  See if I care.   

Well, lets have a few matches to see if your any good, if you don't do well against me, I doubt you will against anyone else here. I'll have a room up around 9pm pst time.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: `Matt` on February 23, 2009, 06:29:01 PM

Well, lets have a few matches to see if your any good, if you don't do well against me, I doubt you will against anyone else here. I'll have a room up around 9pm pst time.
I would back myself up.  But I don't have wifi and I may not ever.  Sorry, dude.  But my friends have wifi so if I'm ever over at there places I can contact you before hand and face you.

Matt

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 23, 2009, 06:32:10 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on February 23, 2009, 06:29:01 PM

I would back myself up.  But I don't have wifi and I may not ever.  Sorry, dude.  But my friends have wifi so if I'm ever over at there places I can contact you before hand and face you.

Well, I would suggest you get Wi-Fi. Otherwise you should keep your mouth shut about being good, seeing you can't back it up. Nobody is going to wait for you go over to friends house just so they can have a match or two unless they know it is worth it, and based off those video whether you did bad or not, it isn't worth it.

tollhouse2006

Ok, after that post I'll definetly look forward to fighting you.  Using up five minutes of my friend's time is no problem at all.  You don't have to wait, if you happen to be on the boards at the time I have access to wifi, we're all set.  It's really not a big deal.   There is nothing wrong with saying I'm a good player.  It's not like I'm calling myself a pro.