News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

What board did you go on to get on old Nsider...

Started by Tupin, October 08, 2007, 10:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

When it was shut down? I went to the Smash boards and my reactions were like this.

"Huh. There must have been a spammer."

*scrolls down*

"They must have locked the board for a while."

*clicks on main page*

"Oh no. Where will I go now?"

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

sonicdude164

Power on. Then I was like what??!?

Then my friend told me about the ipb forums

DIMENTIO1

power on, but i used to be the non-spammer/goodie 2 shoes of the forums till i even found out about Power On ( Boo rank  on 1st accnt ) >_>

Silverhawk79

Power On.
Well, actually, I just went straight to the main forum page. >_>

StarWindWizard7

Mostly the Super Smash Bros. Board...

But I was also known to go on the General Wii Discussion Board.

Gwen Khan

I drifted around exepct in the wi-fi boards (I got my DS online the past week), I saw it was under maintenance I was like whatever I come back later, when I did I saw it was closed and was like what the...

TheKoopaBros.

JMV

I got home from class, went to go troll Power On and found out that NSider had been closed, and I lol'd.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Sgt.Chilly

I was actually in the middle of updating my Caption Contest.

Lini

I was usually on the Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Smash and Power On Boards.  I didn't go on Nsider the day that happen, but the next day, before I left for school, I decided to check it out then I found that it closed... :(

NOA_ANDY

Well, I was most commonly known on the Diamond and Pearl Wi-fi board and in my early times at Nsider, the Smash Board. I mostly did trades on the DP board, and became quite the event collector. :P The only reason I still had a connection with the Smash Board at all was my famous "Rate Their Chances" :P Though, in my later times, I was a drifter on the Power On board.

As for the closing, well, as any other day, I log onto to Nsider (with the memorized URL in my head, I go straight for forums.nintendo.com) to find the following message. My thought that it had something to do and the forums would re-open in a week or so...but after I read it, I was very disappointed. :( My online "home" so to speak was gone forever. D:

WiinolikePS3

pokemon...

I was planning to try other boards, but...

Too late...

Here, I'm on Power On, mostly cuz the mods actually let most threads live >_>