News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Umm, hello, right?

Started by dawnwolfNxhoj, March 03, 2010, 06:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnwolfNxhoj

Hmm, hello, right?
Well, I know i should've gotten to this a LONG time ago, but i didn't know that this is what this was used for. Well, time for a small bit of introductions...
For starters, I'll be going by Dawnwolfnxhoj for the most part, but can accept Nxhoj too.
I joined this site because of someone who i saw used this. Since it looked interesting, I joined.
About myself, I like video games, books, anime, and movies(particularly those by Tim Burton).
With video games, Nintendo, square enix, and a few others
I'll mainly be sticking around the game forums, but may look at a few when it gets my interests. I may post up my story when i get the chance, it has been receiving good responses so far, so possibly.
As for my personality, I'm pretty easy going but serious at times. in short, a mood swinger. it's pretty unpredictable, i might by really nice and hyper 1 day and severally mad and murderous on other days. now for...
ultra special random stuff..,
The name Nxhoj comes from the Kingdom Hearts nobody naming system; adding a X to the person's original name. It's up to you if you want to find out it for yourself.
I have a habit of saying "Hmm," at the beginning when i usually want to post something.
Thank you, the traveler of the video game worldl; for introducing me to this site.
Well, bye!

Chris8492

Welcome to the Forum (Late Welcome)

You probably know how everything flows around here.  ;)
You're a writer too? Ahh i know who introduced you.

Lotos

Welcome!  Might I ask who introduced you to us?

SkyMyl

And with this intro thread, I can now say my signature greeting: Welcome to NSFCD! Enjoy your stay!

Also, hxnoj minus the x backwards is John, am I right?

Red

Quote from: dawnwolfnxhoj on March 03, 2010, 06:52:02 PM
and movies(particularly those by Tim Burton).
You're more than welcome here. Hope you have a good time. :)

dawnwolfNxhoj

Quote from: Striker Sky on March 03, 2010, 07:10:58 PM

hmm, unfortunately it is, but not quite. you said hxnoj, but it's Nxhoj that is John backwards with a x. still, congrats on finding it out. here's a canolie( mysterious giant hand appears and drops canolie to you)

Hey, welcome. And do you find it enjoyable here? How has your stay been so far?
...̅̅̅

Doodle

Heya
Quote from: Striker Sky on March 03, 2010, 07:10:58 PMAlso, hxnoj minus the x backwards is John, am I right?
fffff can't unsee
YEAH

Mystic

Quote from: Striker Sky on March 03, 2010, 07:10:58 PM
And with this intro thread, I can now say my signature greeting: Welcome to NSFCD! Enjoy your stay!

No. Minus the x would be jonh

DededeCloneChris

Hmm, I think I've seen you before...

Just kidding.

About the guy who told him about this place, it was me. I have the link of the forums in my profile in fanfiction.net. Not only he came here, but Razgriz as well. Both of them are the few of the hundreds of people who ever bother to check a forum.

So yes, I gave some publicity to the forums using my profile at that site. ;)

The Seventh

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 05, 2010, 06:22:18 PM
Hmm, I think I've seen you before...

Just kidding.

About the guy who told him about this place, it was me. I have the link of the forums in my profile in fanfiction.net. Not only he came here, but Razgriz as well. Both of them are the few of the hundreds of people who ever bother to check a forum.

So yes, I gave some publicity to the forums using my profile at that site. ;)
Damn, Chris, you're awesome! *high fives*

Also, welcome!  We always appreciate new more users (sorry about late welcome was grounded for a while n.n;)
meh

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: dawnwolfnxhoj on March 03, 2010, 06:52:02 PM
With video games, Nintendo, square enix
QuoteSquare-Enix
QuoteSquare-Enix

That's more than I needed to know. That said welcome and do stay.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"