News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Who has completed their Pokedex?

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 03, 2011, 05:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on March 03, 2011, 08:31:51 PM
The longer I dwell here, the longer I'm wide open for spoilers.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on March 03, 2011, 08:37:31 PM
650 then.

WHY COULDN'T THERE BE 650?
I won't be surprised if they have one last Pokemon hidden away.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 03, 2011, 08:37:31 PM
650 then.

WHY COULDN'T THERE BE 650?
Quote from: PuttyChris on March 03, 2011, 08:40:06 PM
Technically Victini would count as the 650th since 1 is the starting point towards counting.
Regardless of the fact that it's #000 in the pokedex.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 03, 2011, 08:43:46 PM
Technically Victini would count as the 650th since 1 is the starting point towards counting.
Regardless of the fact that it's #000 in the pokedex.
Er, I'm pretty sure Victini is already counted in the 649.

Kayo

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 03, 2011, 08:40:06 PM
It wasn't in the coding for the Japanese games.

inb4#650isamericaonly
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on March 03, 2011, 09:03:33 PM
It wasn't in the coding for the Japanese games.

inb4#650isamericaonly
Or, you know, they have it in reserve for the eventual third game.

FruitFlow

There will be no third installment.
It was confirmed by GF themselves.

Pokemon Gray was just a mere hoax.

Kayo

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 03, 2011, 09:24:29 PM
Or, you know, they have it in reserve for the eventual third game.
I was thinking about this. They've done new forms and items, but never new Pokemon in the third games. I wonder how it would work? Maybe you'd just not be allowed to bring it into the Union Room or whatever that is now, because B/W wouldn't recognize it. I have no clue.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

LOL. Guys a third won't be happening since it was pretty much already confirmed.

Also, I can't believe I posted this in the wrong thread.
http://www.nsfcd.com/index.php?topic=37222.msg589915#msg589915

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 03, 2011, 09:44:44 PM
LOL. Guys a third won't be happening since it was pretty much already confirmed.
Prove it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

I almost always try, then I lose interest. I have yet to do it, but I doubt I ever will.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 03, 2011, 10:27:52 PM
Prove it.
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-will-be-no-pokemon-gray

Read the entire article.

Black and White are pretty much going to be the only 5th Gen installments. Nothing more.
As stated by GameFreak themselves.