News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Anyone have tips on how to beat Dialga?

Started by ThePowerOfOne, May 07, 2008, 05:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

In PMD: Time? I mean, first, I have to get my ass to the top of the stupid tower, then Dialga kills me with two hits :|     Then I get to do it again >_>

Right now, my team is Sparky - Pikachu (Me) Lv.40. Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Slam, Discharge.

Treeko, Lv.40. Quick Attack, Pursuit, Mega Drain, Agility.

And currently I don't have many items. Not even an Oran Berry. Sooo.... Yeah.. Got any tips on how to beat the bastard? Or how to get to the top faster without running into all the stupid enemies >_>

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

jnfs2014

ThePowerOfOne

1. I can't run away. They follow me.
2. wtf is a Vile Seed?

captainjacksparrow

i can give you a wonder mail  that gives you mew or a golden seed which raises level  by 5. ill you have to do for me is rescue me on wifi my name is link

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on May 08, 2008, 02:31:03 PM
i can give you a wonder mail  that gives you mew or a golden seed which raises level  by 5. ill you have to do for me is rescue me on wifi my name is link
I guess I can do that. I've never rescued anyone before. But where are you and everything? What dungeon, floor, and rescue code?

Also, I don't need any of those things. You can keep them.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: Phaze on May 08, 2008, 02:37:38 PM
I guess I can do that. I've never rescued anyone before. But where are you and everything? What dungeon, floor, and rescue code?

giving them anyway. im  at  amp plains the floor before stoarage point. just serach wifi by regristraion its only a few people so look for link

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on May 08, 2008, 02:46:51 PM
Quote from: Phaze on May 08, 2008, 02:37:38 PM

giving them anyway. im  at  amp plains the floor before stoarage point. just serach wifi by regristraion its only a few people so look for link
sorry dont need it rescued myself anyway heres mew