News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NSFCD Pokedex - Starter/Legendary Discussion

Started by The Riddler, April 08, 2011, 09:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

You need to stop saying "Even though Gamefreak did it it's a bad idea."

No. That argument doesn't mean jack poop. In fact, the fact that they did it gives us more justification to do poop. Rhydon didn't need an Evo but got one. We don't need to stick to things that "need evolutions". We don't need to keep pokemon different because there are similar Pokemon out there.

Are all electric rodents the same exact Pokemon?
Are all fish the same Pokemon?
Pidgey, Spearow, Farfetch'd, Doduo, HootHoot, Togetic, Taillow, Swablu, Starly, Chatot, Pidove, Rufflet, and their lines. All Normal/Flying. Are they all the same?

Rapidash is a slender white unicorn that has fire.
Hadeshorse will be a bulky, muscular, evil looking dark black horse with flames.

Ok. They're both horses with fire. Who gives a intercourse ?

The Poseidon horse will have a intercourse ing fish end, and you're saying that a Demon Horse will look too DIFFERENT?

Kayo

Rob has forced me out of the project. Everyone, continuing it myself in my thread. If you want it to be a project everyone can work on, we'll discuss there. I'm sick and tired of this crap just because Rob's a closed-minded idiot who thinks this project should only be what he wants.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Kondor on April 26, 2011, 05:16:52 PM
Rob has forced me out of the project. Everyone, continuing it myself in my thread. If you want it to be a project everyone can work on, we'll discuss there. I'm sick and tired of this crap just because Rob's a closed-minded idiot who thinks this project should only be what he wants.
olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

JrDude

You poop holes are gonna get the project closed.
Kiss and make up before someone closes this.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 26, 2011, 05:22:10 PM
You poop holes are gonna get the project closed.
Kiss and make up before someone closes this.
Actually I'm probably gonna shut it down myself. I've lost interest. Kocksucker singlehandedly took the fun out of my whole idea of this project.

Edit: You know what? I've got too much schoolwork and poop until may is over anyway so intercourse  it. Have fun. Go ahead and keep my ideas too.